Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Now I've Seen it All: Krispy Kreme Unveils Drinkable Doughnut

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheoHuxtable, Jul 22, 2004.

1. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

What will the fatasses come up with next?

----------------------------------
    FilmFodder.com

Krispy Kreme Unveils Doughnut Drink

I don't get the Krispy Kreme fanaticism spreading across the country. Sure, they're tasty little nuggets of artery goo, but the company's glazed doughnuts are still just doughnuts.
    And now Krispy Kreme has gone too far. CNNMoney says the doughnut maker has taken the wraps off of a new frozen drink version of its glazed confection. Yes, it's a liquid doughnut.

The drink doughnut -- known as the Original Kreme -- is lauded on the Krispy Kreme site: "Our signature taste, which defines our Original Glazed doughnuts, is captured in a creamy, frozen blend. This drink is rich with just the right balance of flavor and sweetness."

CNNMoney notes that a 12-ounce cup of Original Kreme has 440 calories and 70 grams of carbs. A single Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut has 220 calories and 22 grams of carbs. I currently have 44 ounces of vomit in my mouth. -- Mac

Posted by mac at July 21, 2004 08:44 PM

2. The Main Man

The Main Man Banned

THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING

BUT I COULD GO FOR ABOUT 6 KRISPY KREAM DOUGHNUTS RIGHT NOW

PEACE AND LOVE

WU TANG

STAR

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

that's sickening. so are milkshakes that McDonald's and other places sell, they contain disgusting coagulant and probably other substances.

4. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

mMmmmMmm doooonuuuttsss

[​IMG]

5. azert

azert Senior Member

A good weight gainer...

6. The Main Man

The Main Man Banned

^^^ TELL ME IF YOUR A WOMAN OR NOT CAUSE IF NOT THEN THAT POST IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE HOMO UNDERTONES THREAD

BLAM!

7. azert

azert Senior Member

Uhh I'm not a woman. Sometimes guys like to gain weight? I'm trying this GNC shit that's soo damn thick.

Fucking retard.

8. The Main Man

The Main Man Banned

TOO DAMN THICK!????UH OH! ANOTHER ONE

9. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Im drunk and didnt bother to fuck with anythingelse....bit whatevsssssssssssssss

10. azert

azert Senior Member

Did I say too damn thick? No, read it again.

Please post some more so you're banned faster.

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

kk aint got shit on the
    deep fried twankies...
    loads of fat goodness.

:yum:

12. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

I'd try it, I bet it's good. I have a big sweet tooth.

Incidently, I have a great story to tell:

My friend told me today that a while back, one of our other friends, "Rick", we're gonna call him. Rick ate a stick of butter dipped in whip cream as a sort of "I'm gonna go eat worms" type of deal.... anyhow, he got all sick because of it, and had to go to the hospital that night, he had suffered a minor heart attack and the doctor was amazed because Rick is too young to have a heart attack.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

wow, that's crazy. i didn't know the heart clogging mechanism of butter and such was so simple.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

But he's funny and you're trying to talk about lifting weights...

15. The Main Man

The Main Man Banned

IM NOT "FUNNY", I PREFER THE TERM
    "MICHAEL JACKSON"