Now I firmly hate this fuckn gov't and fuckn police.

ThePoet

So yeah now I'm close to being fucked over for the rest of my life. I went out one night, didn't do anything, came home around 3 then the cops came to my house at 330. They were there to arrest me and seize my truck for a hit and run. Now mind me I did nothing and my truck was perfectly fine no damage. These cops say they have 3 witnesses sayn i did it and they chased me down and got my license plate number. So these fuckn cops are harassen me and sayn I'm lying, my parents are getting pissed at me cause I'm fuck going crazy on the cops, cause I'm fuckn crazy pissed. I asked where this crash supposedly happened and the lady cop wouldn't tell me and she answered back "you know where it happened quit lying." Then the guy cop does his jiminy cricket act sayn that I don't need to be making mistakes in my life, he ges on like hes some wise man, fuck him. I sat in the car for an hour, then the lady cop let me go in my dads custody sayn it was better, i was like fuck that I don't want to be home. It was a fuckn 3rd degree felony to begin with then the people said they weren't injured so it got droped to a 1st degree misdeminor and now the lady cop says she still fuckn believes I'm guilty, she didn't even look at my truck or take pics. Now I have to go to court. ITs fuckn dumb, i think its insurance fraud, cause there is so much fishy shit going on, i'd tell you but i've already gone on to long. I don't know why i posted this but, I don't know respond what eveer you like. Blown off steam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cops would not arrest you without proof that you commited a crime, ie: photos of your vehicle. eye witnesses saying you did it dont mean anything, unless there is actual proof that you were involved. i know this, the cops know this, and the judge most certainly knows this.

every post you make seems more and more suspect. either you are stupid as fuck, and you're just looking for sympathy, or you're stupid as fuck and you think we're gonna fall for some okie-doke shit.

i've closed several of your threads before, and i'll keep doing so, until i feel youve proven you're not a cop, or until you go away.

may i suggest www.puregraffiti.com as an alternative?

Originally posted by ThePoet

I went out one night, didn't do anything, came home around 3 then the cops came to my house at 330. They were there to arrest me and seize my truck for a hit and run.

Did you go out in your truck? If you didn't is it possible someone took your truck without you knowing?

PS. if you are a cop like seeks says, fuck off. cheers

Originally posted by seeking

cops would not arrest you without proof that you commited a crime, ie: photos of your vehicle. eye witnesses saying you did it dont mean anything, unless there is actual proof that you were involved. i know this, the cops know this, and the judge most certainly knows this.

every post you make seems more and more suspect. either you are stupid as fuck, and you're just looking for sympathy, or you're stupid as fuck and you think we're gonna fall for some okie-doke shit.

i've closed several of your threads before, and i'll keep doing so, until i feel youve proven you're not a cop, or until you go away.

may i suggest www.puregraffiti.com as an alternative?

:lol: :lol: