Now, i been shot at before....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection

DC IS A MAD HOUSE. EVERYTIME I WENT THERE THE RADIO/NEWS WOULD TALK ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING SHOT NEAR THE VICINITY WHERE I STAYED AT. AND THE MOTEL 6 HAD BULLET PROOF GLASS AT THE FRONT DESK. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE. AND I'M FROM L.A.

Guest Resurrection

THEY KEEP THAT WHITEHOUSE GUARDED THESE DAYS. WHEN I WENT IN '98 YOU COULD WALK RIGHT UP TO THE LAWN WHERE THE GATE MEETS. NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN GO ON THE PARK ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE WHITEHOUSE (NORTH SIDE). THEY GOT IT BLOCKED OFF LIKE 100 YARDS AROUND THE HOUSE

everything is getting fucked up, this was in spanish harlem(south arlington)too, which is more of a knife/machette type of hood than a glock hood.

it was probally the most scared i been in a long time, when he pulled i dipped like a madman through southside.

getting shot at is one thing

getting shot at by a DRUNK fire marshall is another, cause you know if he kills you they'll never find out who did it.

fuck the "good ol boy" system

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Apr 1 2006, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Apr 1 2006, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Apr 1 2006, 09:37 AM

Was it hot earlier?

nah not really, the norteno/sureno has been heating up and after some northsiders got killed earlier this month theres been retaliation and shit

and being a hispanic male, im a suspect out here

shit is critical right now

[/b]

HELL YEAH ABOUT TIME THEM NORTES STARTED CLEANIN UP THE SCRAPS. LAST TIME I WAS IN THE MISSION (ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO) THERE WERE SCRAPS JUST CHILLIN EVERYWHERE, THOSE FUCKERS BE SHIESTY

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 1 2006, 01:24 PM

were you painting or was it a jux gone wrong?

if you want to be white and walk through spanish harlem at dumbshit hours i suggest getting a ratty-ass jacket and growing a big fucking beard. worked for me.

not even homie, this cracka was DRUUUUNK! he was making a left infront of me (also going left) and this asshole stops in the middle of a major intersection. i honked at his ass and went around him and then he catches up to me and starts yelling drunkonesse at me, before i can even say anything, wich takes a while cause i gotta lean over and roll down the passenger window(ooooh yeah baby!! hood shit!) he slows down and then speeds up and pulls a glock 40 out about 5 feet from my fucking head, i put my shit in 3rd and dipped, thats when he fired off, i think just 2 shots, i had some distance on him though

dog, im 6ft 230 built, i have tattoos, i shave weekly and i have a crooked eye, please believe im certified.

We cut off some chick on the highway last night and from the other side some dude comes speedin up on us, musta been her boyfriend cuz he starts freakin out screamin at us. I just hung out the window for awhile talkin shit, watchin him get more mad...good times. No shots fired however

Originally posted by destroya+Apr 1 2006, 01:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (destroya - Apr 1 2006, 01:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1/4FareMetrocard@Apr 1 2006, 12:28 PM

...shots were fired

the first thing i did was cover the girl next to me

and you still didn't beat

[/b]

of course not, fuck that i dipped after that

i wasnt staying around for round 2