now heres somthing you dont see everyday..

Don Tahn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought that looked familiar.... I think I know this Mook character... I think he used to write L-Dog. I miss that guy. I've seen alot of familiar graph in DC, Ease, Nise, Gel, Resk... lots more... even a whole bunch of Cool Disco Dan. I'm surprised I haven't seen a Metro tag yet... I've seen him in every city I've been in so far except this one. He's about as up as "Jesus saves".

Originally posted by villain

I thought that looked familiar.... I think I know this Mook character... I think he used to write L-Dog. I miss that guy. I've seen alot of familiar graph in DC, Ease, Nise, Gel, Resk... lots more... even a whole bunch of Cool Disco Dan. I'm surprised I haven't seen a Metro tag yet... I've seen him in every city I've been in so far except this one. He's about as up as "Jesus saves".

i dunno about that man

i think a guy pulled a similar stunt on the brooklyn bridge, and they convinced him to get down by giving him beer and cigarettes. when asked why he did it he said "i have issues"

im pretty sure i saw that on one of those "real tv" shows

this reminds me of the first apartment I remember living in. toronto, circa 86. woke up by the fire alarm and went out side to watch what was happening. a bit of smoke coming out of the window a few floors up and a few units over. fire trucks all over the place. not a real fire at all. I remember a firefighter coming out on the balcony and yelling down to the cops that he needed a pair of handcuffs. the cop threw them up.

turns out the fire was started by some nutcase (our building had many) who covered the floor of his apartment with old newspapers and magazines and stood on his sofa throwing lit matches onto the floor. when they came in he just stood there and wouldn't leave. the firefighter had to cuff him cause the cops werent allowed in till the fire was clear.

that has absolutely nothing to do with a guy jumping from a bridge....but hey...thats how my brain works.

Archived