1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NOW ER' WE HAVE LIT-L' BEARA, THIS LIT-LE NIGGA 'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN HEAD' ROIGHT OFF

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ALLAH NIGGA, Jul 2, 2002.

1. ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH NIGGA Guest

NOW ER' WE HAVE LIT-L' BEARA, THIS LIT-LE NIGGA 'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN HEAD' ROIGHT OFF

Discussion started by ALLAH NIGGA - Jul 2, 2002

NOW ER' WE HAVE LIT-L' BEARA, THIS LIT-LE NIGGA 'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN HEAD' ROIGHT OF

YO CROCODILE NIGGA HAS HIS OWN MOVIE? THOUGHTS? CONCERNS?

2. ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH NIGGA Guest

ALLAH NIGGA - Replied Jul 2, 2002

BRUCE WILLIS DIRECTED THIS SHIT

ANYONE WHOS GAY SAY: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

3. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Jul 2, 2002

what the hell are you talking about??

4. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

once again...

5. melt

melt Guest

melt - Replied Jul 2, 2002

crocodile hunter, the movie.

6. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Jul 2, 2002

That crock guy is the guy from Australia yeah. Steve........ i cant remember his name but here in Australia [where i truelly live] he is the king of our land. We hav a national day for him where we rides Kangaroos down to the local waterhole and then wrestle crocodiles. And the whole time we scream `crickey` and `he almost took me bloody leg off` this movie is the greatest thing to happen to Australia since the Olympic Games in 2000. We even got internet and electricity that year. You dont know how proud we ar and all because Steve got his face into a civilised countries TV. GOOD ON YAH STEVE....................Please note if you believed enything besides the fatc the guys name is STEVE and i actually used to reside in Australia then you a one stupid person..........

7. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ah ok...i don't pay attention to ads or go to the movies for that matter so i'm not hip on that shit or something but iwanna see lilo and stich for some strange reason.i'm rambling.

8. ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH NIGGA Guest

^^^^AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?! GET WITH THE PROGRAM! FUCK THE LAW!

9. catwash

catwash Guest

catwash - Replied Jul 2, 2002

Steve Irwin, motherfucker's crazy..

[​IMG]

10. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

go hug a hippy

11. catwash

catwash Guest

catwash - Replied Jul 2, 2002

Whats got 4 legs and a cunt on it's back?

http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/Gallery/Travel/Finland/Tall-Ship/fin-police.jpg'>
    a police horse.

12. ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH NIGGA Guest

http://internettrash.com/users/njblklove@hotmail.com/deadcop.gif'>
    DEAD COP

13. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

http://www.dvdhouseofhorror.com/maniacblood.jpg'>

hi guys how are you?

14. ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH NIGGA Guest

THATS MAKROS YO, I TOLD YALL SHE WAS FINE

15. PISS ONE

PISS ONE 12oz Member

PISS ONE - Replied Jul 2, 2002

oh damn, now you made me hungry. seriously though, steve irwin is the man in australia, he taught me how to ride a koala while all the other kids were riding there pissy little kangaroos. yes indeed, i like to drink cold beer, watch cricket and aussie rules football, i eat meat pies twenty four seven, and yell "CRICKEY" "STONE THE CROWS" and "too right cobber" at any time, appropriate or inappropriate.

PISS ONE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: