nova girl where u at?!

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"why fight for freedom oversees via distruction when americans don't have the freedom to love whomever on our soil...what's the message being sent? we all pay fuckin taxes, right. so much needs to be changed. i heard about states ripping adoptive families apart because of sexual orientation eventhough the child was given a new chance at the american dream...just to get it taken away and sent back to the projects...mad politics"

heh, just read this in the other thread, and i agree whole heartedly, but im slightly confused with why youd hang out with someone who posts that "fags suck"? perhpas you could ask the enlightened taper this weekend why fags suck and get back to me with his reply....r :rolleyes:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mental invalid

why youd hang out with someone who posts that "fags suck"? perhpas you could ask the enlightened taper this weekend why fags suck and get back to me with his reply

they do suck, but no more or less than heteros.

People just suck.

boys suck,

girls suck (but not enough)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

they do suck, but no more or less than heteros.

People just suck.

boys suck,

girls suck (but not enough)

agreed...ask my man i don't suck enough...

and maybe there is some wisdom in taper's simplicity...i don't know...everyone fuckin sucks anyways and that's the troofus

i justy had some bad expirences with gays like them living on my street and this on kid would always like hit on me and it really bugged me out. so i'm not really to fond of them. anyway everyone sucks really u know.........;)

Archived