nothing like some solo driving to clear the head...

fr8oholic

i drive a lot. a real lot. like 28,000 miles this year on the whip. there's something nice about blasting around on the highways - biways when traffic is nil and there's good music to be spun. i was able to mingle with an m3 and do some nice highway pulls while the state police weren't looking.

hollertronic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yeah , night time driving is the best.

empty road, music..full tanK! i often do this , every weekend to clear my mind out just like you. today i went to the beach. it was awesome. everything was frozen and the snow was still there. it looked like antarctica. the sand was crispy, sort of frozen. when you step on it it collapses in. i found a frozen pumpkin and pineapple someone left. lots of stones and sea shells that arent usually found during the summer because of the clean up crews filtering the sand & rackin it. anyway, the best is driving just randomly getting Lost on purpose . then scopin out the area, seeing new shit , and then figuring out how to get home. of course having a good car helps, or a decent car, shitty cars make the experience bad. i have a decent car.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

when i wanna clear my mind i just smoke bomb or get drunk or trip hallucinogens or snort a few lines or fuck a few hookers or kill a few children

Guest imported_Tesseract

Holla!

I'll agree with that, driving alone is highly therapeutic, i my self am a city person, i dont get to run THAT fast, but i get to semi race fools on the street and when i'm bored i have a streets i like route...did i mentioned smoking??? smoking has a dope use in that one...you can drive like a maniac, listen to approprite music and then light up a cigarette, open the window to let the cold drop in and just have a chill cruise...its like scotich shower, hot/cold/hot/cold...refreshing

solo.....driving.....music loud.....sunroof open....summer sun or moon out....cigarette dangling from mouth.....taking the apex.....pinning the curve.....downshift like a dart...getting lost

like i told ya before, when the weather gets nicer fr8oh ya gotta come up man, i got nice rolling hills and dips....mmmmmmmmm

yeah... i love cruising along alone listening to music. there are a lot of mountains around here too... since my car is AWD, its also relaxing to blast along a dirt road that runs along a ridge bumping music watching the sun go down... i like cruising around big city streets when they are empty too...

Word to trains. Cars are dope but transit riding is ESSENTIAL.

Me and my boy were coming home from NY on NJ Transit once and found a STOCKPILE of unused round-trip tickets. We rode it back and forth for weeks, scheming on spots non-stop. Chilling out with headphones and a 40 on NJT is definitely what's up.

agreed, nothing beats the completely empty streets around 4 in the morning. hit downtown on a weekend when everythings closed up and cops are all looking for drunks. drive like its Formula 1. clover leafs are fun as well. I used to do clover leafing when my motorcycle was running.

edit:

oh yeah, I don't think that much of it looks wise, but the Porsche Cayenne Turbo...450 horsepower! The girlfriend and I are gonna go test drive one for shits and grins.

Archived