"NOTHING BUT PERTH FREIGHTS"

waxeratik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The soil that lay in my path is spoiled special edition royal twist like coil knowin this toy'll boil in hell while iam livin well have you rottn at the bottom of the well..............poop scooop........shit brick bury you in the sticks leaving you numb like lics pit ....

Respect

I Rekon :mad: VAITOMANOCU :mad: you should get some respect graff is graff man ddont be a fuckin rude cunt if you had any knowledge at all you'd take for granted that people are fuckin posting graff up on here man..

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk fuckya! 10 times over im out peace nice post Wax keep it up

KEEP ROKIN THEM FR8'S PERTH and WORLDWIDE!

:king: :king: :king:

australian for beer

Id like to shout to my peeps out back...!

XXXX, Victoria Bitter, Tooheys Old, Tooheys New, Mixed drinks in a can-like Rum and Coke, Bundaberg, and to all those I forgot.

p.s. chop up a cone for breakfast brother. :dazed:

Guest JIB37

Yo, I've never been down unda, but I painted fr8s with STORMIE from Perth in the South Bronx once. You guys got anything from him?

Originally posted by Wonder Years

why the fuck did that dude just paint a letter "W" on that car??

that shit is gay dude!!

....ok Mr. "i just regestered a month ago...." i just wish u could hear the synicism in my voice as i imagine telling that shit to your face... dork.

Archived