nothin sticks to tile

Hokus

i've been trying to tag this tile shit, but it just won't stick, i've tried every ink concoction i got, and spray paint. its always gone the next day..is their anything i can do to make it be very premanent or an ink thats good to stick to tile

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

scratch the fuck out of it first with a bit of sand paper of grinding wheel, then try...

When I worked at a bowling alley there would always be tags in the bathroom tha were done with griffen......I think they put fish pastels in it........After my job tried buffin it there was a light ghost tag.......You could try that..

Originally posted by sofarok

scratch the fuck out of it first with a bit of sand paper of grinding wheel, then try...

thats thwat I was going to say to do...tile is very pourous once you get past the gloss coating on it....or you could just hit up a different surface in the bathroom.

Originally posted by Hokus

thanks for the advice fellaz. tolly ho!

of course you could catch etch tags on them, but if youre not down with etch, what i reccomend is using spray paint on the grout / concrete in between the tiles.. its unbuffable if you have a dark color.. what I reccomend you do is just do your tag straight along the grout..

Originally posted by b0b

^^and they got the red arrow. But this one will last a little, as it is actually helpful.

i agree. i wasnt referring to this thread specifically.

anyway, griffin seems to do pretty good on tile. one of my boys hit up in griffin in a bathroom, and it took them a few tries to buff it. it ghosted after the first buff, but eventually they got it off. then again, it also depends on what the buffers are using to get your shit off.

Originally posted by Hokus

thanks for the advice fellaz. tolly ho!

forget the tiles player

where do you live? The bathroom? lol- fool why do you have tah tag the dam tile; but if you must, use sandpaper.

by the way, I love how all the threads are getting closed- red arrow red arrow red arrow

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

when your shittin next time dont do it into the toilet do it straight onto your hand. then smear your tag all over the wall. they wont want to clean it and it will last many moons.

the man's a genious! nice thinkin Yeah Baby!!!! maybe we can put the left over shit in a bag and toss it in a locker!!;) ;) ;) ;)

Archived