NOTHIN' BUT A "G" THANG

Guest Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob
Originally posted by boozehag

that Age fella came to perth and did a lil bit of work, he's got some nice stuff and yer that a does look similar to his style or the style he was rocking over here anyways.

Hey dude, did we meet while I was over there? What do you write? If you run into High5 anytime soon, tell him I said hi, and tell him to email a brutha...

-Ager3009 ETC.RATS.LOWLIFE

Guest Handjob

Oh yah, Year: Keep me outta yours and Boogy's little game. I don't want to be involved. I read what you posted in another thread... thanks, friend.:spent:

Originally posted by Handjob

Hey dude, did we meet while I was over there? What do you write? If you run into High5 anytime soon, tell him I said hi, and tell him to email a brutha...

-Ager3009 ETC.RATS.LOWLIFE

Yer i write Guts AM i herd you were in town from Drum rats pfe and no i dont think i ever met you but. Nice piece at east perth but. Drum said you were over here permanently what happened didnt like the weather??????:D

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by boozehag

Yer i write Guts AM i herd you were in town from Drum rats pfe and no i dont think i ever met you but. Nice piece at east perth but. Drum said you were over here permanently what happened didnt like the weather??????:D

Yeah, I hung out with Drum a lot, him and High5 put me down with RATS, too. I left to paint North American Steel, actually. I can't stay away from freights...

• 3 months later...

Archived