Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

not too sure

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by delvis, Apr 27, 2002.

1. delvis

delvis New Jack

do you think it is disrespectfull for another guy that knows you are going out with a chick to hit on that chick?
    And if so do you think it is fair enough to fight the certain other guy?

another pointless post by delvis

2. platapie

platapie Guest

its ok to body snatch a girl.
    it is NOT ok to body snatch your freinds girl

it is ok to beat the crap out of your freind for tryign that shit
    it is NOT ok to be a little bitch and back out of kicking his ass for pulling that shit

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

presicely platapie.

4. delvis

delvis New Jack

yeah cheers my girl had a sad at me last night for smashing a guy last night who hit on her when he knew she was going out with
    i only got one punch in before the guy ran to the next train station

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

if someones hitting on your girlfriend and he knows you exist, dont just knock him out, kill him and throw him in a creek

6. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

http://www.bug-spray.com/pics/mosquito.jpg'>

[SIZE=2]ZAP HIM!![/SIZE]

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/8184.jpg'>
    "hmm what should i do today?"

8. Pegleg Pete

Pegleg Pete New Jack

what did your girl say?

dude let that guy think he's gonna meet your woman some where(not your house or her house). hit him in the back of the head with a hammer than take off his pants chop his thing off put it in his mouth than drop him off in front od his parents house....

but then again that's just me.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

use the claw part of the hammer it makes a better mess and can be used as a tearing device...

my friends used to hit on my girlfriends or chicks that i was seeing all the time, please belive i put a stop to it with a quickness
    now none of them come more than 5 feet from my girl and only speak when spoken to

10. 455

455 Guest

Fuck Cock Blockers......and if they are your friend trying to do that shit then they are not really your friend at all.......simple and plain that is fucked up...period.

11. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i want to steal a gurl from her boyfriend, i know its dick, but i dont know the guy and he doesnt seem to appreciate her and i think i could better. i would never think about any shit like that if it was my friends gurl, people get knocked out for less. and i would want my friends to act the same if it was my gurl. but that other gurl is great i wish i had her as my gurlfriend, its probably not going to happen cuz im such a dork, but oh well.

12. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I think it's very disrespectful, however, if you kick his ass chances are your girlfriend will think you're a dumbass and such.

:confused: Damn girls.

13. platapie

platapie Guest

fuck bart SHES not worth your troubles i told you. yes shes a great girl but shes not worth the trouble. please listen to me fucker.

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

why dont you just sit em down with some tea and crumpets and peacefully explain you feelings....:rolleyes:

15. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."
    Jack Handy

If I were you I would listen to a copy of "Hit em up" by tupac then make your decision.