Not to be a copy cat...

WrIot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lived in england for 18 years, so here it goes:

whats good about it? theres always soemthign crazy going on, its more open minded than the U.S. in terms of everything! the clubs are bangin with the best music in the world. the train is good. graffiti is good there. little crime, little poverty. great drugs.

whats not? the weather4

fashion-wise? more fashionable than americans, less than japanese.

please tell me sumting nahman?! stay in london.

Originally posted by YoTeddyFinger!@Feb 6 2005, 07:14 AM

i lived in england for 18 years, so here it goes:

whats good about it? theres always soemthign crazy going on, its more open minded than the U.S. in terms of everything! the clubs are bangin with the best music in the world. the train is good. graffiti is good there. little crime, little poverty. great drugs.

whats not? the weather4

fashion-wise? more fashionable than americans, less than japanese.

please tell me sumting nahman?! stay in london.

Clocked up at least 40 years old man.

Based on observation:

I would definitely stay in London. The public transit system seems to be very effective and one of the best in the world (tube). Most U.S. cities lack in that department, we're all forced to drive everywhere. More diversity, too. Food is shit from what I hear. Music is excellent. Beer, too. I've read/seen/heard that crime is bad in London city. They have better senses of humour.

Watch the House of Commons on t.v. (tely). It is a riot. Beats the hell out of Congress.

If you start making moves, make sure you got the cheddar because the exchange rate will decimate your papes by half.

And fly British Airways. They serve wine and full meals on their flights.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller@Feb 7 2005, 12:19 AM

Food is shit from what I hear

The food is shit if you go there thinking all you're going to get is Kidney pies and black pudding. Nobody eats that shit. England does meat right, if you're not a vegetarian emo fairy than you will never find anywhere in the world better for roasts, pies, and sandwiches. I used to always go to this little cafe place before work and get a bacon and sausage sandwich smothered in brown sauce. Or sometimes a full English, with no tomatoes. Set me up for the whole day did that shit. Not to mention that there's a chippie and a pub on every single street corner. And more indian restaurants than you will know what to do with. Oh, and the sweets, fucking amazing. Bakewell tarts? Parkin? Trifle? Get the fuck out of here. And not to mention the candy. A guy could get diabetes there in 4 hours....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Feb 7 2005, 01:10 AM

... And not to mention the candy. A guy could get diabetes there in 4 hours....

For sure!

A few times a year, my good friends mom gets some candy from England...and it's soo damn good. Company's like Nestle and Cadbury make all this super good candy (..I've had Flaky's and Aeros) but here in America they don't sell any of it, which sucks.

I met this girl from 'nof' london while in Hollywood. I was walking down the boulevard with her and she cussed out 3 bums in 2 blocks who were asking for change.:lol:

besides that, every person i've met on the travels from engerland has been good to have a pint with.

/no help

//2cents

England is dope!

my visa running out all too fast.

london is the dopest city in the world for a good time!

Great cheap drugs

Cheap beers

cheap curries

and million os hot chicks

But it's expensive till you earn the almighty pound!

and get a reference letter from your bank at home before yo go they'll laugh at you trying to open an account here! the banking system is fucked fucked fucked!

and if you ever get bored you go to Europe!