Not sure how to react here

The-Sable

I have been actively painting around my town for 3 months now and I have just run into a bit of problem today.

So I was walking my dog near spot I like to bomb, checking out peoples work, putting up a few tags. I walk up to throwie of mine and see my full name and a stompdown killaz tag written (poorly) in sharpie. Not too far away is a character my friend did recently with his full name and the same tag written on it. I snap a picture of both these, send it to some of my friends with a request to find the person responsible for this.

I should know culprit by the end of tomorrow.

My question for you is this. How should I/would you respond this? Im not happy with this kids decision to start shit like this. I could care less if he crossed me out and painted over me, but to write my real name over my throwie has crossed the line. Im not the violent kind of person, but Im considering breaking every finger he has right now.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have been explicitly told in numerous other threads that you are not good enough to be painting, period.

you have been told to keep it on paper, and you have been told that if you really feel the need to paint, do it on some plywood in your backyard.

you did not heed this advice and now you got arrested.

you are a toy.

a toy that asks for advice and doesnt take it.

more people than you deserve resisted the urge to online clown you and instead kept their insults to a minimum and told you to fall back until you learned the game and developed a technique.

you refused to listen.

id say you got what you deserve.

and if you have to come on the internet to find out what to do to some faceless snitch thats identity youre so convinced is going to be reveealed to you, you dont have the stomach or the balls for this shit.

i kinda hope you step to whoever the fuck it is, and they beat your ass.

yours truly,

-sW?

• Like 1

you have been explicitly told in numerous other threads that you are not good enough to be painting, period.

you have been told to keep it on paper, and you have been told that if you really feel the need to paint, do it on some plywood in your backyard.

you did not heed this advice and now you got arrested.

you are a toy.

a toy that asks for advice and doesnt take it.

more people than you deserve resisted the urge to online clown you and instead kept their insults to a minimum and told you to fall back until you learned the game and developed a technique.

you refused to listen.

id say you got what you deserve.

and if you have to come on the internet to find out what to do to some faceless snitch thats identity youre so convinced is going to be reveealed to you, you dont have the stomach or the balls for this shit.

i kinda hope you step to whoever the fuck it is, and they beat your ass.

yours truly,

-sW?

People tell me this a lot (mostly on here). I ask for advice and take into consideration everything people tell me. I sketch everyday. I hit my practice board whenever I have the paint. And yes I occasionally put up wack toy shit.

I was arrested because I unknowingly tagged my next door neighbor's office building, not because I didn't listen to people on the Internet. Yeah It sucked, but it forced me to step back and stop throwing shit up in the wall and practice until it was safe for me to go out again. Now I know not hit that building and that I need to cool down for a while.

Read that? Learned something the hard way. I deserved my punishment for my stupidity. But I figured something out without your help or anyone else. And I couldn't be happier with what happened.

Half the fun of graff is experienceing everything first hand and learning from being a dumbass. Not listing to some complete stranger in some unknown part of the world tell me what and what not to do. In learning the game and my technique one mistake at a time.

I can assure you I deserve everything that's coming to me, because I fucking earned it.

I found the kid that did it, keep your fingers crossed for me.

-ts

Half the fun of graff is experienceing everything first hand and learning from being a dumbass. Not listing to some complete stranger in some unknown part of the world tell me what and what not to do. In learning the game and my technique one mistake at a time.

You asked.

Enjoy.

its a learning experience like everything else..

a lot of people unknowingly victimize themselves at first by not keeping their rap sprays a secret.. i know at this point its (was) exciting to be all "yo man! graffiti!", but now youve learned (hopefully). i hear you saying that wasnt your reason for getting booked in the first place, but am willing to bet you talked to more people than you shouldve about this in the first place

tell everyone who asks that you quit, even your best friends who dont write. dont try too hard to convince, them - just live it. dont whip out little marker tags & talk about graffiti in front of them at all..

lay low for a while, let the "heat" die down

sketch in the meantime (throw away all your old wack shit that youve been book/baited yourself out with).. even changing names at this point (you havent invested too much into said name anyway if youre gonna be doing this for the long haul)

find one chill practice spot that none of your dickhead peers know about, where you can just go over yourself & keep practicing simples.. then repeat as necessary

get an instagram account & be world famous. joking

And I couldn't be happier with what happened.

youre happy you got arrested?

:lol:

Half the fun of graff is experienceing everything first hand and learning from being a dumbass. Not listing to some complete stranger in some unknown part of the world tell me what and what not to do.

says the highschool kid that made a thread asking some complete strangers in some unknown part of the world what he should do to another highschool kid that disrespected him.

sure bud.

• 4 weeks later...

IVE BEEN SLEEPING on this particular part of the 12...I don't think ive ever opened this forum ever.....MOTHERFUCKING LAUGH OUT LOUD........

Looks like SDK is slacking on their craft recently....

I guess those guess those guys carry dried up crusty magnum markers now.....

You got em' up against the ropes bruhh! Go for the KO!................

Well this was hilarious, compelled me to look up his past posts. Taken in conjunction w/ this

Alright so I started spraying on this big concrete wall of a building that is usually rented out around holidays. One day I was trying to get a bunch of little things up as fast as possible and pretty much trashed the whole wall. I knew it was really bad, but I didnt really think anyone cared. So today I was spraying near a bike path and a couple riding bikes stopped by to watch me work. We got to talking and they told me about how some kids were spraying some really bad graffiti on the empty store. The owner is having the cops find out who did it. I quickly realized that this was in fact me.
I'm at a loss for words.