not one nightowl is on!!

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and still none in sight!! you guys need to put me down, cause this aint right!! or maybe im a loser sitn at home on a saturday night....... nah!!

hey pistol, ever plan on putn more graff on the site?? i think im going to buy some tips from off yah!!:D

aichs47, ARCEL, bomthasystem, ComicBookGuy, CrotchRocket, DMX, drug, EL_PIKUDO, ENDUR, FlamingHobo, Flipmode, HOST18 DYM, I Luv Roo, ILUME, IzzeWST, Jae Rotn, Missinterpreted, PAYROLL, ray finkle, Scorn, Shit on you!, SIVIK, Spike

these are the only heads on here, come on guys its too early, and i know you guys dont have a social life!!:D

Guest PAYROLL

Dude, if you want to be a part of a club join a book club at your local library or something. The Nightowls are a company of douchebags extraordinare.

Guest PAYROLL

Whatever, bro. Your self-esteem is so low that you started a thread to show your interest in being inducted into a federation of moronic imbesciles. And what's with all the name calling? Are you another one of those information superhighway hoodlums? Don't cyber-blast my mark ass, now...

NIGHTOWLS

Some of us NightOwls are probably still out.

I stopped selling stuff a couple of days ago.

I only have a few things left. Yes I will put more flicks up. I actually have a couple of stacks. some scanned and ready to be put up and some that still need to be scanned. But I am at the limit of my space. It's getting hosted temp. for free so it might be another month or so so I can use my bday cash on some server space. I hope I don't go overboard on hookers like last year.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by WALE!pd

ive been on just not cruisin 12oz payroll hatin cause he cant be a owl like the bar hopping G who has graced your thread

This ghetto front is brought to you by a kid who has a mullet but calls it a "mohawk" out of sheer insecurity. And he listens to emo regularly.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

NIGHTOWLS

Some of us NightOwls are probably still out.

i know i was.............................

1 am on a saturday night and you expected nightowls to be on the boards?

i was drunk from 9pm friday till about 6 am this morning... beer is good stuff... caught a hollow in the bathroom of a movie theater, then made everyone sitting near me nauseous because i was thouroughly doused in spray paint... did some of the heaviest street bombing i've done in days... i had my hands full of boob for most of saturday night, and girl had her face full of cock for a bit too... overall i'd say it was a fairly productive and fairly typical nightowl weekend... so that's why i was not on the boards...

oh, and, fuck the haters...

Archived