not good

zoodork

a couple years ago my friend was caught tagging a mail box in broad daylight with witness' and all that, cops get him later, got photos of it and the report written. It was his first time getting caught so im not sure how severe his case or punishment was. He had some areas locked down, and i am just curious what prolly happened to him as an 18yr old, like community service? fines? tell me about your experience, cause i havent seen this dude in a while. advice for future cases? thanks in advance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by synaps+Jul 16 2005, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 16 2005, 07:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jul 17 2005, 02:10 AM

He's probably getting ass-raped in maximum security by Big Tony.

dont you mean "bubbha" ?!

[/b]

Dont you mean Nasty Nate?

duncan.jpg

"You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

"You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!"

hahahah funny

the guy who says this line, kenny, played by harland williams was one of my instructors this years nephew

he has all kinds of childrens books and shit and harland sends them all to him

this also means i'm connected to dave chapelle via 6 degrees of seperation or whatever its called

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

hahahah funny

the guy who says this line, kenny, played by harland williams was one of my instructors this years nephew

this also means i'm connected to dave chapelle via 6 degrees of seperation or whatever its called

[/b]

everyone is connected to chappelle through 6 degrees.

Originally posted by synaps+Jul 16 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (synaps - Jul 16 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jul 17 2005, 04:22 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jul 17 2005, 02:47 AM

duncan.jpg

hahahah funny

everyone is connected to chappelle through 6 degrees.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: so true