not exactly graf, but . . .

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

I think it has a sense of humor, unlike a lot of people who take themselves too seriously...I like...Those drawings seem like fun...:D

well, i'm sorry if i posted this like i was trying to be some amazing artist. i just do it for fun and wanted to show you guys. there's actually a response on 12oz, so comments, whether 'good or 'bad' are honestly appreciated.

and i'm sorry to say this guys, but almost all of the stuff i do is a "take it as you think". i didn't have a set plan of what i wanted to say, nor did i think 'hey, i'll make this go here coming out of the snake'. i just wanted a drawing that had to do with religion in a different sense, not some pictures of a long haired jesus with rainbows and hearts. it just seemd nice doing something a bit different.

i do have 2 pretty big chalkboard paintings on the site. i'm posting the bigger one on here. it's color. i used enamel paint - stuff i stole from my stepbrothers' model airplane kits. you'll probably laugh, but it's my first painting i tried... 3 by 5 feet.

http://www.punkinatcha.com/~jilbert/rollingdeath.jpg'>

yeah, 3 boards, but i don't think they are going to do any ads for them or anything like that. i'm still really thankful they did it.

isn't your magazine louisville based? i used to live in jeffersonville for a few years.. oh well, just wondering. it's a nice magazine definitely.

and thanks seeking. you rule.

hurts so good

come on baby make it hurt so good

sometimes love don't feel like it should....

- the coug

i wasnt trying to imitate radiohead. i dont even listen to or pay attention to them (in case you were wondering). like i said, i'm not trying to come out and say i'm some amazing artist. as long as you enjoy looking at it for a few seconds that's all that matters. thank you guys for taking the time to reply.

Archived