Not Enough Heat

KINGREAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest gary glitter

heat is one of the best

keep posting them heater/eager fliks,, heat is without a doubt one of the most innovative freight writers out there..and myth is just as dope,,all you haters need to realize that this is how it goes down..not too many kids know how to do REAL letterstyles like WCB and DCM!!!

Originally posted by Kritik

I'm not hatin'

but I'm unimpressed.

Go ahead an hate..you have the right to..But before you go slobbering over other cats from your area..learn who really puts work in..While you were asleep this guy was a mile away bringin the heat..

Guest Kritik
Originally posted by siloette

Go ahead an hate..you have the right to..But before you go slobbering over other cats from your area..learn who really puts work in..While you were asleep this guy was a mile away bringin the heat..

I swear your day isnt complete unless you make someone cry.

For the record, There arent to many 'cats' in my area worth slobbering over. Although I have a hunch as to why you're saying that and if I have the right to hate then I have the right to give props to those who are entitled to the respect they've earned...and I dont care how much work you put in, if I dont like it then I dont like it. Plenty of people push and plenty more have skill, I wont deny that. But I have a preference. Just like you do.

make someone cry?What do you mean?

Of course you are allowed your opinions..Whats that saying "opinions are like assholes..everybodies got one?"

haha..No big deal..I just laughed when you called a certain someone semi old school and then said this..heh..If anything I saw more heat in those yards by you than anything..

dont let it bother you though ya know..:)

Guest Dr. Doom

Heat is butter and ya'll just margarine!

Fake phoney niggaz, fuck off! Heat is ill like whoa!

(Insert any other bullshit hood statements here : __________________________________________ )

Don't be mad! Heat has a classic style with an original funk twist! No fr8 kids burn letters and colors like him! Too ill! Ya'll are just too gay!

Archived