Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

(not) another depressing thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Dude, May 4, 2003.

1. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

fuck. i dont know what it is, but as of late (all of 2003 so far) my life has pretty much been in the shitter. it's been one fucked up thing after another, with no signs of things getting better. ive been wondering why, kind of thinking about karma and shit, but i dont think ive done anything too bad to be in the state im in now. i mean it could be worse , but it should be better. so far ive been dumped on valentines day, had to move out of my old place and back into my moms, found out my dad had a tumor on his birthday, ruined my car, bought a new car and became broke, got my work hours cut, overheard my mom saying she is going to be laid off, havent painted or played music in 3 months, got my car insurance cancelled,i quit going on 12oz so much (i think thats actually a good thing) and now i find out i only got $13 to my name, and i dont get paid until friday. fuck it, at least i got my good looks i hope, am i the only one having a shitty year so far?

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

e-mail me through this site, give me some place to stay for a bit and we will paint burners, meet girls and start fights that only take place in movies....that's a promise

3. sneak

sneak Guest

no, your not the only one haveing a shit year. i have just been told that if i dont achieve certain grades in the summer exams this year i am out of the house completely. im 17. urgjhhhhhh

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my life in general has been pretty shitty so far. im afraid ill die before i get to live

5. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

r a c k.

if its cuts do it.

dont tell no one though.

this message will self delete soon.

6. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

no, its bad , but not that bad.

7. Methodz

Methodz Member

I hate myself and I wan't to die.

8. mikromoneyvkotkbgw

mikromoneyvkotkbgw New Jack

yung nigga 17 playin wit 6 figgas gat so much ice u can skate on it nigguh

9. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Member

this will make your life better

bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.
    j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.
    bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.
    j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.
    j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.
    bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
    j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.
    j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.
    bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.
    j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.
    bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.
    j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.
    bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
    bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.
    j_gurli3: thats it.
    bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
    bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

10. Krook

Krook Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that wuz the best "cyber" i have ever read in my life

11. I am Fabio

I am Fabio New Jack

Dudddddddebrro, sorry to hear all that wackk shit. wait three months tyhough....when we're livin together with the house of mayhem its gonna be fun as fuck. ANNNNNNNNNND seeing my occupation and all, we'll all be smiling the whole time while trying to stuff out knots into out asstight seven jeans.
    later homelize

its only 11am and im alreadt fucked up bneyond belief.