(not) another depressing thread

The Dude

fuck. i dont know what it is, but as of late (all of 2003 so far) my life has pretty much been in the shitter. it's been one fucked up thing after another, with no signs of things getting better. ive been wondering why, kind of thinking about karma and shit, but i dont think ive done anything too bad to be in the state im in now. i mean it could be worse , but it should be better. so far ive been dumped on valentines day, had to move out of my old place and back into my moms, found out my dad had a tumor on his birthday, ruined my car, bought a new car and became broke, got my work hours cut, overheard my mom saying she is going to be laid off, havent painted or played music in 3 months, got my car insurance cancelled,i quit going on 12oz so much (i think thats actually a good thing) and now i find out i only got $13 to my name, and i dont get paid until friday. fuck it, at least i got my good looks i hope, am i the only one having a shitty year so far?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

e-mail me through this site, give me some place to stay for a bit and we will paint burners, meet girls and start fights that only take place in movies....that's a promise

Guest sneak

no, your not the only one haveing a shit year. i have just been told that if i dont achieve certain grades in the summer exams this year i am out of the house completely. im 17. urgjhhhhhh

this will make your life better

bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.

j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.

bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.

j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.

j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.

bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.

j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.

j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.

j_gurli3: thats it.

bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

Dudddddddebrro, sorry to hear all that wackk shit. wait three months tyhough....when we're livin together with the house of mayhem its gonna be fun as fuck. ANNNNNNNNNND seeing my occupation and all, we'll all be smiling the whole time while trying to stuff out knots into out asstight seven jeans.

later homelize

its only 11am and im alreadt fucked up bneyond belief.

Archived