Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Not all writers created equal?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I'm left handed, but I still writey tighty.

2. NATO

NATO Guest

im a fellow cack hander

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I use Boogie's Hands's''''s's''s''s's's''ses''s'

4. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

Why did you even bother to post a poll? I think that 10% of the population is left-handed, as far as I remember. One assumes it will be the same here

- except for that boogie hands "gag". I'm bored to tears with that. I'm sure he's cool/best thing since masturbation/a lovely human being/ the messiah, but that doesn't stop the joke from being old.....

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

i'ma lefty...it would be weird to poll all of 12oz and have them reply serisouly to see if there is any corrilation (spelling)

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Right, aight? Tight.......

7. Dirty_habiT

The "boogie hands" joke has been around longer than you, I'm more tired of it than you, those who've been around are more tired of it than you. I included it merely for nostalgic purposes.

5 out of the 8 that have voted are left handed....I hear that left handed people are more likely to end up in psych wards. Maybe that's why we're doing graff right now....because we're fucking crazy....maybe I'll just speak for myself.

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah.....so put a cork in it newbie:D

9. MOE

MOE Junior Member

My mom was a south paw.

10. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Hahahahahaha!

11. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

ok, its hilarious. gee, maybe I'll pick a kitch famous person, take that name and post picks of them! Damn that would be fresh......

12. Dirty_habiT

Bumpin' the thread, bumpin' the thread....

If you'rnt left then ya ain't right....

13. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Left handed people are usually more creative because they are right brained, for the most part. That is probably why there are a lot of left handed writers.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

sssuuurrrrreeeee......anyhow, i was just joking with you grumpy pants

15. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest