Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Google, Romney is winning in the popular vote.

The electoral college (seems to me) a platonic institution, in this case, serving us (democrats) to a benefit.

Plato criticized Democracies, as they give equal power and voice to all, even though all are not created equal and are superior and inferior in their own respects.

woke up today..didn't vote, worked on music

deleted my instagram. whoooooooo!

is it bad that there was an overwhelming sense of apathy befallen upon myself today?

contrary to popular belief,

it aint aboutchu son.

4 MORE YEARS! …..FUCK YOU!

Nothing is more aggravating then watching a large group of idiots celebrating, and waving flags in the air at Times Square. Meanwhile they don’t even have a fucking clue as to whats going on in the country.(but it’s ok…..”The crowd is ELECTRIC!!!”) Now time for a week of economically illiterate people rejoicing in economic illiteracy!

*For the record, i didn't want Romney just as much as I didn't want Obama.

• Like 1

tumblr_mbnia2vUx71qfryqfo1_250.giftumblr_mbnia2vUx71qfryqfo2_250.gif

tumblr_mbnia2vUx71qfryqfo3_500.gif

They say if you give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day. But if you teach a man to fish…. then he’s got to get a fishing license, but he doesn’t have any money. So he’s got to get a job and pay taxes, and now you’re gonna audit the poor cocksucker because he’s not good with math.

So they’ll pull the IRS van up to your house and take all your shit. And you were just worried about eating a fucking fish, but you couldn’t ever cook the fish because you needed a permit for an open flame. Then the Health Dept. is going to start asking you a lot of questions about where you are going to dump the scales and guts. And ladies and gentlemen, if you get sick of it all at the end of the day, it’s not even legal to kill yourself. - Doug Stanhope

• Like 2

HUSK. c0me 0n s0n. you know damn well ron paul wasn't happening. and as for our freedom....i raise you yet another c0me 0n s0n.

as if the good people of the internet don't already know niggas ain't free. you can't even talk loud these days man.

Looks like I'm not moving out of the country

seen so many fb posts about this shit. ain't notanearnuttah one of yous was moving no damn place...gtfoh.

4 MORE YEARS! …..FUCK YOU!

Nothing is more aggravating then watching a large group of idiots celebrating, and waving flags in the air at Times Square. Meanwhile they don’t even have a fucking clue as to whats going on in the country.(but it’s ok…..”The crowd is ELECTRIC!!!”) Now time for a week of economically illiterate people rejoicing in economic illiteracy!

*For the record, i didn't want Romney just as much as I didn't want Obama.

u really mad son. you know that Mormon got rich steam rolling companies right? you know he outsourced gear for the Olympics right? you know hes been dodging makin' his tax returns public for months right? you know hes a Mormon right? You know he actually doesnt have any of his own opinions other then what the money behind him says right? ill stop. Just thought you might wanna know you been misinformed watching Fox.

• Like 1

HUSK. c0me 0n s0n. you know damn well ron paul wasn't happening. and as for our freedom....i raise you yet another c0me 0n s0n.

as if the good people of the internet don't already know niggas ain't free. you can't even talk loud these days man.

seen so many fb posts about this shit. ain't notanearnuttah one of yous was moving no damn place...gtfoh.

Hope! Change! Freedom!

u really mad son. you know that Mormon got rich steam rolling companies right? you know he outsourced gear for the Olympics right? you know hes been dodging makin' his tax returns public for months right? you know hes a Mormon right? You know he actually doesnt have any of his own opinions other then what the money behind him says right? ill stop. Just thought you might wanna know you been misinformed watching Fox.

Where do you see in my post "Romney 4 President!"? The problem with the majority of people in America is they seem to think there is a difference between Obama and Romney.

If you want to trash Romney, that's fine.

But let’s not get carried away praising president Obama for being a savior to our civil liberties. I mean, sure, Romney has binders full of women and doesn’t like gays, but Obama has passed and supported some crazy things that people have just seemed to forget about.

Obama signed the an extension to to Patriot Act in 2011, specifically concerning roving wiretaps, searches of business records, and conducting surveillance of “lone wolves” [x].

Under the Obama administration, more people have been victims of warrantless pen register and trace surveillance in 2010-2012 than the entire previous decade [x].

In 2011, on New Years Eve, Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (for 2012) into law. The Act states that Congress affirms the authority to detain citizens suspected of terrorism and makes specific provisions as to the exercise of that authority [x].

Has anyone forgotten about the secret “kill list” that Obama has [x]?

What about the Utah Data Centre being built for the NSA that will store massive amounts of information (including phone calls, e-mails, credit card receipts, etc.) about ordinary American citizens that will be sifted through for “intelligence clues” [x]?

And what exactly gives us the right to do this to other countries as well? The United States Air Force has almost 70,000 people processing information collected from drones in other countries that watch over their citizens [x].

These are just a few of the things that president Obama done in his 4 years. Sure, maybe he’s better than Romney, but why are people pretending like there are only two choices? I don’t think the Democrat or Republican party represent what my generation wants. I don’t even think they represent what the majority of the United States population wants, but everyone is so stuck up on this “two party system” that they forget about people like Gary Johnson or Ron Paul who are looking to uphold (and extend) our civil liberties and stop forcing our ideals around the world through violence.

TL;DR Let’s break out of this “two-party system” and vote for someone that will uphold our civil liberties, stop forcing our government around the world, and strive to get our country back on its feet instead of helping others when we can’t afford it.

So yeah..

4 MORE YEARS!!!

tumblr_mc4f08htPk1rvf7r0.gif

contrary to popular belief,

it aint aboutchu son.

I'm just trying to understand why the majority is so hyped about this and i dont give a shit. Im genuinely concerned about my lack of enthusiasm for this "historical" moment in history. just another day to me. homeless still homeless, poor still poor.

• Like 2

@HUSK

because unfortunately any intelligent US citizen shoulda' knew MONTHS ago that one of those 2 where going to be elected. Anyone else wouldn't be allowed to win. you're on the webz you should know this stuff from all the conspiracy threads you prolly frequent. Ron Paul would never be allowed to win. Thats not how this country works. Read btwn the lines.

@HUSK

because unfortunately any intelligent US citizen shoulda' knew MONTHS ago that one of those 2 where going to be elected. Anyone else wouldn't be allowed to win. you're on the webz you should know this stuff from all the conspiracy threads you prolly frequent.

Yes, I'm completely aware of this. Either asshole winning doesn't change my opinion on the matter. If Romney would've won it would be the same comments.They are the same fucking thing. The problem with America is they think there is a difference. I'm not even mad that Obama won. I don't even care because tomorrow all the schmucks celebrating tonight, will go back to their regular scheduled lives, not even caring. I know no 3rd party candidate would win. Same shit different asshole. 4 more years of this one though.