Nose Hairs

Weapon X

The other day, I noticed a couple of hairs sticking out the nose, so I decided to take 'em out with eyebrow pluckers. It hurt at first, but I quickly got addicted. So I got rid of a bunch that I didn't even need to, cosmetically speaking.

Then yesterday, my buddy (who has an obscene amount of nose hairs sticking WAY out told me that he did that a few years ago...and now he has all that hair sticking out.

But he uses his thumb and fingers, whereas I use the actual plucker. When I pull the hair out, it's got that little folicle bit at the end.

So my question is, do you think that I will regret this one day? Or should I just say "who cares" and keep going. I can always just keep plucking them or get an electric nose hair trimmer or something. That is IF it grows back more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should trim instead of plucking.

it sounds really dumb, but there have been a few people that have died from plucking out nose hairs.. i forgot the detailed reason why, but when you pluck hairs out of your nose, it leaves openings for dirt and bad bacteria to get in where it can get up into your sinuses and further up into your brain.

if you dont believe me, google it, you'll find the reason somewhere..

obviously there arent people dropping dead left and right from nosehair plucking fatalities...

it's one of those rare, but definitely could happen to anyone, cases.. so pluck at your own risk..

as for the unibrow thing...get that shit waxed. Plucking will not make it grow back thinner, it comes back just as thick.

Plucking gets the folicle out...is that good? So I can just keep on keeping on? What about my friend who has those brocolli nostrils? Does he just naturally have those bushes growing out, regardless of whether he plucked 'em or not? Cuz he isn't a pretty guy to look at, that's for sure. Maybe nose hairs is another flaw of his.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Aug 19 2005, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Aug 19 2005, 05:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Aug 19 2005, 05:41 PM

Hahaha, gross... then you'll be using it on your hairy ass ears too...

Yo, did I tell you about my ears? I don't have hair IN my ears, but my lobes are freakin' hairy!

[/b]

that's awesome

ya know...I am now wondering if I could perfect a technique for wexing the inside of my nose. Though I too am also addicted to the hwole nose hair plucking thing after a while it gets to be a bit tedious trying to get every last hair out of there. Hence why waxing might be a better option, get it all done in one quick go and just hope that I don't yank my nose inside out. If I come across any wax I will give it a shot and give this thread a bump with the results of what happened, or if anyone has experimented with this please let me know exactly how bad if an idea it really is.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Aug 19 2005, 06:55 PM

you can try puttin some warm camomile tea bags on your eyes for about a half hour..that should reduce puffiness, followed by one of those cold gel packs for your eyes..

that sounds like a lot to do. it's not puffy, it's sunken. but maybe you mean that the part by the nose is puffy. shit, when i get a digicam soon, i'll show you what i mean