nose bleeds

PurpleJargon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

living in the desert hardens up your nose..you ever get cracked nose?it fuckin hurts..i have to put chap stick shit all up in there...and the bugers! i see everyone pickin their nose...guys girls it dont matter..everybody has a shit load of bugers in the desert,,,

yeah. and i always head for the sink. then i pass out from blood loss. i love when i get a nose bleed in a public setting. people go bonkers like i was walking around with dynamite strapped to my chest. pretending you don't know and letting the nose bleed take it's course is also something i love.

[This message has been edited by PurpleJargon (edited 06-26-2001).]

hahahha......once my boys girl got a random nose bleed in the middle of a car auction.....yeah, i dont know what i was doing there.....one of my many money making schemes before i found the IT industry....bbbbbbllllllliiiiinnnnngggggg!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i got a few and it's because i'm heavily allergic to grass, so the membranes in my nose got all thinned out and i was in a very dry area so the membranes broke and i started bleeding. It could be allergies. I'd say get it checked out. Once i woke up afte having a bloody nose and it scared the hell out of me. It looked like i ate someone.

im am not joking with this-boxers do this. use hemmoroid cream. its a vasoconstrictor. apply some to a q tip then run it around in your nose. it will stop the bleeding. the things im learning in athletic training.

Originally posted by Comp:

i got a few and it's because i'm heavily allergic to grass, so the membranes in my nose got all thinned out and i was in a very dry area so the membranes broke and i started bleeding. It could be allergies. I'd say get it checked out. Once i woke up afte having a bloody nose and it scared the hell out of me. It looked like i ate someone.

that kinda happened to me once..I sneezed so many times that my nose and my throat started bleeding really bad and I was coughing up chuncks of bllod...it was nuts...the last time I got a real nose bleed was when I got punched in the face at a show. it was rad I have it video tape. I didn't even feel it. I was dancing and I got hit no bigh deal I keep dancing and I notice everyone stopped and that I was floorpunching in a pool of blood. it took me a minute before I realized it was me I looked around to see who was bleeding and shit.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

living in the desert hardens up your nose..you ever get cracked nose?it fuckin hurts..i have to put chap stick shit all up in there...and the bugers! i see everyone pickin their nose...guys girls it dont matter..everybody has a shit load of bugers in the desert,,,

lol its the dry heat drying up bugers clogging up your nasal so you cant breath peeps be picking their noses left and right

i used to get nose bleeds just walking down the street. and i have something wrong with my blood, it doesn't clot as fast as most people. so i would have nose bleeds for hours at a time. after a while, my mom took me to my doctor. he said if i had one more nosebleed like that to come to him. he would have to cut my nose open, and put hot tissue packs or somethin in there to restrain it from bleeding. since then, no nosebleed at all. nada. i swear. i think all the shit the doctor said just scared the shit out of my nose and now it won't bleed.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

i live up in the desert and i never had problems like that cracked nose shit. boogers yeah-when its windy, my boogers are all dirt. but usually regular dried up boogers. pick my nose all day.

Archived