Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nos

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seph1, Apr 28, 2002.

1. seph1

seph1 New Jack

i tryed it for my first time this weekend and i took about 15 ballons. i though that shit was tight as fuck but iam sure it really messes you up in the long run... post what you think about that stuff and some fun things to do when ur on it.

-seph

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i got arrested for bombing while huffing mad balloons of that crap...only time ive ever been caught.:eek:

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

it can lead to serious problems with your nervous system and of course brain functioning (not a doctor, I just have seen it), it only lasts a few minutes at most so the only thing you can really do is try to dance around between sucking in balloons of brain damage.....do mushrooms

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

DESCRIPTION
    Nitrous Oxide (N2O) is a simple gas that, when inhaled, causes rapid analgesia (pain relief), euphoria, mild sedation, and sometimes psychedelic dissociation. It has been used in dentistry since the mid 1800's and recreationally since the late 1700's when it earned the name 'laughing gas' because of its tendency to cause laughter in those who inhale.

Most of the acute dangers associated with Nitrous Oxide are related to accidents during ingestion. In medical applications, Nitrous is dispensed in combination with Oxygen. Inhaling Nitrous alone is not required to get full effects, the effects are the result of the nitrous in the system, not of oxygen deprivation. It is important for users to take breaths of air between hits.

A handful of people also suffocate each year while using nitrous in the US when the balloon, garbage bag, or mask used to inhale the nitrous stays on the person's face as they fade from consciousness. Some tank-users also suffocate when the valve is left open in a confined space such as a car or small room.

All taken from the vaults of EROWID

I personally havent tried Nos, and im not planning to. Its kind of one of those drugs i lump into the catagory of weed...Fun for a few gigles, and great when your 15..but altogether not worth the effort.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

this is the best high ever

6. Eski

Eski Guest

my friends use it to blow things up...

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i have a 150 shot of nos in my car!

8. omone

omone Member

that shit fucks you up
    i seen people confined to wheelchairs ( permanently ) from it
    no joke

9. hippie crack. youre an idiot. quit while youre ahead.