Northern steel

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by EL MASKO:

Love that first shot. Gets me pumped. You Canadians, w/your moose's running wild through your towns.

word up

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK

i thought just fr8s where daytime lollypop sucking beat up your bitch in the yard while the live band is playing next to the fr8 your painting, looks like commuter's are pretty chill too!

Commuters aint all that chill...not in cowtown anyways. We only get a few every now and then, anyways. The only yard to grab them in is downtown, and is usually crawlin with workers, not to mention crazy homeless dudes. I think people dont realize that every town has a different layup.

Commuters aint all that chill...not in cowtown anyways. We only get a few every now and then, anyways. The only yard to grab them in is downtown, and is usually crawlin with workers, not to mention crazy homeless dudes. I think people dont realize that every town has a different layup.

so youre telling me youve hit commuters in cowtown..... id love to see flix. and what trains exactly were they?

Archived