North east pennsylvania

bentone

Hey, I know there is allready a thread for wb/scranton stuff, but that one sucked. The artists around here heve gotten a lot better so I thought i'd post some pix:

deno/dever:

dever5oz.th.jpg

deno:

denothrowie51rw.th.jpg

troph:

img08902iu.th.jpg

teler/asar:

dsc0080516jf.th.jpg

I have a ton more wb flix that are better than these. If you want to see more, just say so. Oh, anayone with WB flix is welcome to post theme here!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate pennsylvania... the state is too damn big i mean its endless nothingness with crappy food. although my only experience is driving through it when going to gigs but fucking god split it in two so when i drive like 7 hours across it, it feels like i accomplished something...

sorry for letting my personal beef with the state hit the board but it needed to happen...

I hate pennsylvania... the state is too damn big i mean its endless nothingness with crappy food. although my only experience is driving through it when going to gigs but fucking god split it in two so when i drive like 7 hours across it, it feels like i accomplished something...

sorry for letting my personal beef with the state hit the board but it needed to happen...

I know it's not the best stuff, but it's all I got right now. I don't really know where all the real good paint spots are in wb cuz i'm kinda new to the graff scene. I have some better ones, but I have to resize them because they they are too big for the image hosting site... nozaki, where did you take some of those real good deno pieces?

gees, i'm sorry i am a toy. No, i'm not a cop. why the hell would a cop post flix of graff? If you think the flix missrepresent the city so bad, just tell me and i'll remove the damn things. just let me resize the better ones and i'll post them! I didn't thing some of them were that bad! How can you call the pink and black deno and dever a missrepresentation of WB?

Originally posted by LiveFatDieYoung@May 1 2005, 03:12 AM

besides like fuckin erie its all farms and suburbs up there aint it

scranton/wilkes-barre area is all "city", but yeah, any where else in nepa is all sticks. there shouldn't be a thread for nepa, any decent writer from there only puts work in on freights, or travels to bomb...

Gas has some real good stuff, but I don't see any of his stuff anymore :( He probably moved to philly like most of the other writers that painted around here. I don't see any new Troph, hopha, or deno stuff anymore either :( Guess I'll need to take a trip down to philly one of these days.

Here's a cool gas hand I saw near that silver throwy:

gastag7yn.th.jpg

Nozaki, i saw in that other WB thread you posted a pic of a cool red and silver deno peice. Where was that wall at?