North Carolina raise up

NewGirl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a camera with better resolution and faster recycle time. But nice catches! Tits or GTFO.

Yeah I'm working on the camera as we speak, even been consulting with other people on the forum about exactly what I should be looking for. Buy my camera see some tits, there DD's too!!!

Damn, newgirl. Get some mace and a Tazer! I was just clowning earlier, but seriously, stay safe, but keep the pics coming. What kind of camera are you using, though?

Thank you and yes I'm definitely going to look into arming myself from now on. When I'm shooting trains it's all good cuz I live next to the tracks, but today I went on an expedition looking for new shit. My camera is a POS (don't laugh) Kodak Easy Share with 10.2 MP's its a few years old I bought it before I was really into photography. I got it used from a pawn shop but its been a really good camera! Survived many drunken nights and vacations! I've tried to mess with the settings to customize them more for what I need but I seriously don't think it's possible on this camera. So for now i'm limping along cuz if I'm going to buy a new camera it's going to be a good one. I'm planning to spend a few hundred. And it's all good about the clowning, I've got big tits I hear all kinds of shit. lol