Noreaga....

MASk!

godamn why you ruin this perfectly good nore post with master ps name. You need to check the new nore song with beats by this guy adam f who usually produces jungle trax. whoa its crazy. You can check it on the newest clue tape go hard or go home.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate mix tapes and anyone who makes them simply for the fact that they yell stupid shit and give shout outs during the song, like "STREET SWEEPAS!!" during the chorus or in the beginning... ruins the whole fucking song... that aggravates me to no extent.

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 07-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Trend:

i hate mix tapes and anyone who makes them simply for the fact that they yell stupid shit and give shout outs during the song, like "STREET SWEEPAS!!" during the chorus or in the beginning... ruins the whole fucking song... that aggravates me to no extent.

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 07-17-2001).]

yup.....shut the fuk up with your gay ass shout outs and leave the lyrics to the mc's

Guest KARD like WOE

is one of my favorite rappers.. he likes to get his dick sucked constantly and he likes to smoke a lot of weed. i still cant figure out why his girls dont fuck they just brain bitches..but anyway hes hot.

Originally posted by Trend:

B]

i agree.. fuck that.... also with clubs that play rap/r&b/reggae..... the dj talks during the song, and doesnt play the whole song, just like one minute of as many songs he can throw on... fuck that.. iknow hes trying to make mixing music together to become an artform, but geez.. some songs deserve to be played in full........ yea and to make this relevant to the damn topic, nore is ok, i can dig him...... but i think he feeds a mentality that i cant stand

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-18-2001).]

man...nore is fuckin wack.... he cant rhyme for shit..... if it wasnt for his beats he wouldnt be shit...... instead of gettin brain... he needs to get a fuckin brain......capone is hot but nore SUCKS!

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

Guest SayOne

i like some of NORE shit but Mr. Destroy is right on the fact that he cant rap...he repeats some verses alot and just raps like he has toretes syndrome (ex. My excuse is, my pops just died, and I ain't wanna make music

My pops just died) but maybe it aint his fault he cant rap its probably cuz his pops just died..

Guest TEARZ

all i know is, when superthug comes on, it gets me so amped that i want to beat up my whole family. then i remember that nore is a superthug and i am not, and i chill out.

Archived