Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

None scarier than myself.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

I feel like the scariest thing in life is my own imagination. Here's an example, if I'm downstairs in my house, and I let myself think I get freaked out. I think of everything that could possibly be awful happening to the point where Im bounding up the stairs to get to my room.
    Im not usually afraid of things in general (well just paranoid) and im not even really afraid of the dark, but when I let myself think when no one else is around and its all dark and quiet, I get scared out of my mind.

What do you think the scariest thing is?

2. Secs Oner

Secs Oner Senior Member

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Harpo man....you'll grow out of it bro. Trust me.

4. cee-lok

cee-lok New Jack

i do have a wild rabid imagination quite bloody at times if i allow myself to go into deep color detail...........this is mostly at nite in the quiet noise of thoughts right before you fall over the dark edge of sleep
    are they demons sent to steal your dreams and perhaps your life or are they sent their to control your thoughts and show you unspeakable things of terror

or is it that fuckin jackinthebox .99 western cheeseburger you just knew you should not be eating at 3 in the morning

5. chaos is me

chaos is me New Jack

i have sort of the same deal..i don't necessarily get scared, but i think of every terrible thing that can happen in a situation and dwell on it

6. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

My imagination is a valued friend. I can sit in a chair with no stimuli and think all day, with breaks for food. (In fact that's pretty much what I've been doing lately.) Once in a while my imagination bites me in the ass by hitting me with an unnecessarily vivid and disgusting image, and sometimes those are extra scary because I'm asleep and dreaming at the time, but overall it's an asset.

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

imagination is good when it comes to wild sex dreams :yum:

8. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

yeah, Cracked Ass, i know what you mean about being able to think forever. thats how it is with me if Im just sitting there in a room, I get so deep in thoughts.

and what that other kid said about the realistic things, thats how it was with me one time, it was crazy. i kept on thinking that and insane guy with those crazy buggin eyes and the filthy hair was waiting behind one of the doors in my house with that insane grin of his.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

what's the word I'm looking for.........psycho??

10. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

and below your post we read your quote.
    its not like I dream about this stuff.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i wish i had a little mask like alk's in kings destroy.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/1520.jpg'>
    "I LOVE MAKROS!"

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i get like that to before i go to sleep i think that im gonna die and theres no heaven its juss blank and i no longer exist as a soul

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i used to do that when i was in my basement in the dark , then one day iwas just like ahh fuck it , if i get murdered i get murdered who cares