Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

none needed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ammo, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

wont let me delete it sorry

peace

2. bug

bug Guest

3. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

HAHAH oh shit how do i delete that?

4. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

5. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

AUTHOR THREAD

Ammo

none needed
    hello. everyones making like midnight post or whateer, so i decided to shamelssly steal their idea. also,. im fuckin plastered right now so i wana come back tomorw and see what i said, hehe profesionaly underage drinker, mad thats my fuckin job. well my mom says going to schoool is my job, but i dont get money for that so it doesnt count. i dont get money fro drinking either thought.... hmm im a bum. wow have you ever like had a really bad day? i did today... like all the peices seem like they could fit, but they just dont? like she tells you she loves you, but you know its not true. cuz her bf theres reading everything she types. well she said they broke up but i dont know. HEY OK SORRY ILL START SAYING SOMETHING USEFULL NOW> lets tell funny jpkes.... hmm wait no lets not. let talk about my day today shall we. well i woke up with a huge hangover, and with the realization that i like my old crush. that sucked. i had made plans with this girl who liked me, so i had to get up before the crack of noon and call her up. i went and met her at the mall.... i had only seen her once before, and i didnt remeber her. oh my god i wanted to die when i saw her. she was so ugly. holy shit. i wished i was like in a space ship to the moon or something anything to get away from her. i ended up having my mom bail me out. and then i came how and watch transworl video 10, modus operandi... sickest video ever, mike carrol rocks. and then more deppresing shit happened with this one other girl, when she told me she loved me but i knew she was liing it hurt. so i decidede to havr a drink. and i turned in to severl drinks. adn now here i am. wow im such a retard. sorry forwasting your time people. soooooo sorry

peace

There you go, for anyone who missed it the first time.

"lets start by telling funny jokes...."

hahahahahaha, I love it.
    I feel like I'm listening to a 6th grader's journal entry.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

whats better than winning the 100m at the special olympics..?
    Give up?
    Not being retarded..
    ok, sorry, i have nothing...:eek:

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.waningmoon.com/algernon33/fallen.jpg'>
    "i am darker than complete darkness."

8. :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

9. :) :( :eek: :D ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :p :cool: :confused: :crazy: :dazed: :idea: :king:

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

http://mindcritic.dyndns.org/crap/Pic_Archive/Boarding.jpg'>

shit is off the hinges.