none needed

Ammo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AUTHOR THREAD

Ammo

none needed

hello. everyones making like midnight post or whateer, so i decided to shamelssly steal their idea. also,. im fuckin plastered right now so i wana come back tomorw and see what i said, hehe profesionaly underage drinker, mad thats my fuckin job. well my mom says going to schoool is my job, but i dont get money for that so it doesnt count. i dont get money fro drinking either thought.... hmm im a bum. wow have you ever like had a really bad day? i did today... like all the peices seem like they could fit, but they just dont? like she tells you she loves you, but you know its not true. cuz her bf theres reading everything she types. well she said they broke up but i dont know. HEY OK SORRY ILL START SAYING SOMETHING USEFULL NOW> lets tell funny jpkes.... hmm wait no lets not. let talk about my day today shall we. well i woke up with a huge hangover, and with the realization that i like my old crush. that sucked. i had made plans with this girl who liked me, so i had to get up before the crack of noon and call her up. i went and met her at the mall.... i had only seen her once before, and i didnt remeber her. oh my god i wanted to die when i saw her. she was so ugly. holy shit. i wished i was like in a space ship to the moon or something anything to get away from her. i ended up having my mom bail me out. and then i came how and watch transworl video 10, modus operandi... sickest video ever, mike carrol rocks. and then more deppresing shit happened with this one other girl, when she told me she loved me but i knew she was liing it hurt. so i decidede to havr a drink. and i turned in to severl drinks. adn now here i am. wow im such a retard. sorry forwasting your time people. soooooo sorry

peace

There you go, for anyone who missed it the first time.

"lets start by telling funny jokes...."

hahahahahaha, I love it.

I feel like I'm listening to a 6th grader's journal entry.

Archived