Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Non stop positivity festival. WOOOO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bodice_ripper, Aug 24, 2005.

1. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

hello. I am wading though an essay on Futurism. It would warm my heart, if you are reading this, that you might take a second to post me one thing that you really find beautiful and moving.

Now, I know loads won't do it, and still others shall be jerks, but trying to dodge jerks on the internet is like trying to dodge rain drops in the monsoon season....

go on...

I'll go first so

[​IMG]

now you...

2. bodice_ripper

ps, I'm not just talking art stuff, just anything you really enjoy/enjoyed.

ah go on

3. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

4. bodice_ripper

YEAH. infact, I am writing about that very sculpture right now. I think its gorgeous, however, the Technical Manifesto of Futurist Sculpture is pretty nauseating....

5. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

u mean like anything we find beautiful and moving? or moving art pieces or what? i dont understand the premise of this thread..i mean i think i do to some extent but im not 100% sure

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

7. bodice_ripper

just anything that come to mind that you found effected you on an emotional level. things worth writing down.

8. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

i know you should never quote something you dont remember word for word, but whatever.

"Inside every gentle lover is a ruthless thug, and every gun clapper a compassionate humanitarian."
    --- Its an interpretation from a Sage Francis lyric. When i get back to my radio Ill get back with the verbatim quote, but that was the nature of it.

9. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

something which affected me on an emotional level?
    no pics or anything, but will a song do?

if so, robbie williams - angels.

i hope i dont need to explain why.

10. j

j Guest

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
    Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don't Take Anything Personally
    Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wonít be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don't Make Assumptions
    Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best
    Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

11. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

One.

Attached Files:

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

Two.

Attached Files:

14. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

15. bodice_ripper

I love that beige color in the background. sorry, I had to share that.......