Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Non-Phixion

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I've dug them since two or three years ago.

Anyone know the song I downloaded off Napster back when it was working? It's over the Gza beat (if I wasn't so damn tired right now, I'd tell you which song - you know which one, though, off the Liquid Swords) and has DV Alias Khrist up in it at the end. Homeboy (i forget who) at the top goes off about mad shit, corrupt shit, devil shit. I think these guys are very deep, and only the true intellectuals can understand them. They are one of the good things about current mainstream rap music right now, and all that other white guy rap that you 120z "emo" headz go on about suck. Straight up, these guys are on point, and flip from funny shit, to fantasy shit, to straight up political angst shit moment after moment.

If you like Non-Phix, you'll probably like Killarmy, another real good thing about rap music today. Sure, it ain't like the old days, but it's evolution, baby.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

start the day as i mean to go on...as first

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Non Phixion is pro hunger in third world countries.

2rst'd

4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

NON-PHIXION IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW RAP ACTS I HAVE BEEN FEELING LATELY...

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

does anyone know what song i am talking about in the first post?

you know, I'm thinking it must be real, what that dude wordoflies was talking about in the eminem vs. cage thread. There's probably a shitload of kids who have no clue about the golden age of rap, or even the good stuff now. They listen to GooGooDolls, wear non-prescription glasses, rock clothes from Value Village on Saturday Nights at the club, and post up beefs with their parents on some LiveJournal shit. They one day decide to check out the emotional, bleeding heart rap and fall in love with it, knowing it is exactly what the emotional, makeup and non-prescription, hornrimmed glasses wearing hoes will like in them because it's still "bad" because it's rap, but it's soft enough to make them look sensitive. Plus it's done by a white guy.

call me a coconut headed, barefoot bongo-beater, but I like the sorta rap that makes my head bounce, or makes makes me wanna slamdance. The whole time making me think. If I wanna hear easy-listening, I'll put it on "Lovers and Other Strangers" on 97.3 EZ Rock.

One time in math class in high school, the teacher let me play a mix tape of mine. There was OC on it, Camp Lo, all that good stuff. Everyone, from semi-fobs to pork chop jocks were asking me how I could understand them (i guess the thick nigger lips fuck it up, huh?), but when an Eminem song came on, people were bobbing their heads up and down, reciting the lyrics word for word.

6. Dirty_habiT

No..... Sneak got first.... I swear, some of you 12oz people amaze me.

7. socrates

socrates Guest

No, they are not good and try to make people believe they are smart and we all know they aren't

8. Dirty_habiT

"Preach it brother."

[​IMG]

9. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

say goodbye to yesterday

10. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

ill bill solo album out jan 3rd

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/illbillfront.gif'>

Ill Bill
    "Ill Bill Is The Future"
    Uncle Howie Records
    Intro
    Cult Leader
    Simian Drugs (feat. El Producto)
    Circle Of Tyrants (feat. Necro, Mr. Hyde, Goretex & Carnage)
    Green Lantern Freestyle
    You're Dead (feat. Necro)
    PF Cuttin Freestyle I
    The Name's Bill
    Yae Yo (feat. The Beatnuts & Problemz)
    Gangsta Rap
    Blowout Freestyle
    Mass Joint Freestyle
    How To Kill A Cop
    PF Cuttin Freestyle II
    Who's The Best
    Indy 500 Freestyle
    Let's Go (feat. Troy Dunnit)
    Ready For War Freestyle
    License To Ill
    The Most Sadistic (feat. Necro)

11. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^thanks for the link...

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Who's heard of Mr. Wreck? I heard of him over a year ago, but never actually listened to any of his songs. The main reason I would love to hear his songs is because they're produced by the one, the only, PF Cuttin.

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned