non graf graphic design/art

stentoria

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck the graff, this is where it's at!

Loving it, Acet1 that stuff is superb...excactly the type of stuff I like!

Gotta love stealing flicks and the photoshopping them...got the flick of the cans off here a while back...

st%20copy.jpg

Guest seno.oner

stentoria: How did you get the lights streaks between the two photos and how did you do the blurred portions of the picture?

acet1.. What did you use to make the bars and all of the geometrical shapes in the fourth pic, or did you just draw them in with photoshop?

light streaks? im assuming your talking about the first picture. just take the rectangular marquee select a long area but one pixel high>copy>paste... then edit>free transform, and stretch it out.

as for blurred: just highlight some area>filters>gaussian blur.

Ok, i Know this is going to sound so amzinly toy its not even funny, but i am a toy so i guess it is ok. I just got Adobe Photoshop 6 today after seeing some of the stuff you guys did on it and i am wondering how to import pictures into it? I am not sure which format they have to be in. Ne help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advnace! Loving your guyes stuff, keep it coming!!

photoshop6

You can open your existing photos on photoshop by going to file-open and selecting an image.

If you don't have a scanner then I suppose your best source of pictures is the net. just right-click the image and press save as.

My advice is get a scanner or a digital camera.

I'm no expert on it, but I suppose that's the basic way of getting flicks into it.

Archived