Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol look what u done started ... u called ur self a fucken toy when u replyed dumfuker.. i blab about my name?? or post sketches like this SKETCH thread is ment to ... ur the DuMMMbESTT lil kid on the forum yo.. u mad cause u anit got shit in ya blackbook and i do and im posten my shit while u sitten in ya house not doin shit tryna act like you paint and shit when u prolly dont paint shit.. and u call me a poser .. ha

your a fucken goonstock .. AHHAHAHAA

nomaq

nomaq, your style is classic wack spaghetti wildstyle. ill give it to you that you have some painting skill.

your attitude is that of a internet thug. thugs do not cruise the internet son.

your self portrait on your bs site is prolly not you.

do you do all legals?

if not you are asking to be caught.

whatever dude. posting your fucking ugly handstyles next to your 2pac-esque sketch. yeah right duke. you have no credibility on this board and even on your site. GARBAGE.

reply bitch, i know you are lurking in cyberspace waitig to type back.

your turn thuggish,-goneoners

additude? bitch u brought my additude back to this boerd with ur nonsence talken bout im garbage when u gocken at my garbage u wack ass no good ass fucken poser ass weak wanna be ass writer... i dont see my shit looken like spaghetti either ... and i admit back then my handstyle was hella wack and i new it but sence ur one of the ones that wanna keep bringen up my additude u can frie... i was fucke calmen down and shit nobody was tryna beef but now u wanna talk shit u wack ass dumshit ass fucken low down ass wanna be ass on ur 22post ass scribble letter ass writer .. lol anyways ur a biter ..

2 fingas

noskill

you are wack sir. you are not intelligent.

do you misspell on purpose? it is kinda hard to read through all that "ass" and "fucken". you lack good enough vocab to adequately express yourself so you revert to slang and "ass" and all that bullshit.

is that your new shit?

sheesh take some time to actually think what you are doing mayne!

the throwups are horrible on the one that says NBC on the top. pure wack garbage. it is a lost cause. goodbye and goodluck with your

wack fucking rhymes and sketches -thank you

i need a bowl now

lol thats old shit the colored shit is newer... lol wha ryhms kid?? i havent even busted a flow yet see ur still stuck on those old post man.. dam u been readen bout good ol' me .. u wanna suck my dick u fraud??? i laugh at u with ya fucken wack ass no good ass wanna be ass fucken silly ass comments haha .. ur juz lame yo.. im not gonna even bother to keep replyen to u to make u a junoir member u dont deserve to be lol...

1 finga

nomaq as in no-mack?

well you suck, but your colored stuff is getting ok. but your "handstyles" still suck.

ok. when people tell you that you suck, just accept it. dont start shit. just say thank you very much, then go practice and get better.

i like your style... some of it anyway, but you dont have the skills to back your words... so just "simma dahn na, simma dahn"

nah, whatever. peace dude.

dont "accept" anything nomaq, its there oppinion but that dosent mean u suck it all depends on someones taste, respect that they dont like it and maybe investigate why but dont feel bad about it coz u can see whats on the page infront of you and as long as that keeps growing it can become something great.

yo adapt, thats one way of looking at it. but think though, you get some vetrens whov been writting for 5+ years telling him hes wack, you want him to ignore them? i mean, youd think they would know where its at. not only that, but when the majority of people on here agree on something, its usually the truth. i couldnt really understand the last couple lines, but if it says what i think it does, which im not sure. then ill agree with you on that too. as long as you know your improving, thats all that really matters. but when people call him wack, in my mind, it isnt as much of a diss as it is modavation, to get better and keep improving.

yoo

ares lol at 5+ years to be a vet ... ur an idiot ... 10+ years no less is a vet cause if 5 years is a vet the ima vet cause i been bombin for bout 6 years but only piecen for bout 2 so ... a vet is not even close to only 5 years ... u know what a vet is not even 10 years if ur a vet u started back in the 80's ... or 93-94... cope2 vet .. totem2 ..14 year vet .. Sb1 vet.. seen vet .. kd krew vets .. and none of them post....on here

maekr why the fuck would i accept shit from half these scrubs that dont even write ... im not here to accept comments from peole that have only posted 200 times or less... im looken fa the 1000 and up people.. ofcourse some of them told me to keep worken on my shit but none of them juz would say the bullshit half these scrubs write.. but anyway

ayo adapt i see wha chu sayen man thats why i stopped fighten with these people and juz went to that walls and not im getten up more...

Re: yoo

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

10+ years no less is a vet

big headed fucks here, it takes more than years in the game to be a vet. i've bin paintin since 93 and i'm still just another soldier:mean:

Archived