noir-ats-london

spray_man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by stringfellow@Dec 24 2004, 06:34 AM

ive got a flick

bore done in 2001 in prague from underground productions mag 18

noirbite0080.jpg

noir panel 2003

noirbite0081.jpg

hahahahaha i had to milk it, this is the best thing since the ser tube photoshop

that wall looks like it was done on photoshop!!!??? but i agree why give this idiot the time of day..

why you even talk about him is beyond belief :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

errrrrr geoffrey, has any 1 seen my geoffrey??

omg nokone is so heavy! hes in a crew that had a member befor he joined the crew who wrote the same word. his alias is nearly as bad, someone also used to write that.

hes a fool, no 1 likes him, hes chats shit, causes net beef. the utrech members or where ever they are from prick nova and who ever else are in ats but they dont liek him.

he has a few nobs that lick his arse and he thinks hes a god.

what a mug....

Quite funny how a lot of jelous fools jump on the bandwagon of hating him. I bet most of you people saying he is a cock have never

actually met him. All you do is recite some pathetic shit STD have been sturring on the internet. Supprised no one has called him a

racist yet, thats usually the best one.

skag-noir.jpg

SKAG - NOIR ATS CREW 2004

he's still smashing it. niggers know.

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH@Dec 25 2004, 01:19 PM

Quite funny how a lot of jelous fools jump on the bandwagon of hating him. I bet most of you people saying he is a cock have never

actually met him. All you do is recite some pathetic shit STD have been sturring on the internet. Supprised no one has called him a

racist yet, thats usually the best one.

skag-noir.jpg

SKAG - NOIR ATS CREW 2004

he's still smashing it. niggers know.

S..please..

Don't keep blaming STD...Thats so played out, use your eyes..

Jack Black logging in to cuss ASBO for getting STD cheap fame and then it turns out that ASBO aint even one of the crew..

Jack Black starting a thread to cuss STD about doing scraps at the MOD yard for BA3 when there are bare of his and Yesb's panels in there already - so did we start that one off?

Jack Black cussing TPG for rinsing out yards with Aussies and getting fame in Italian mags - kinda asking for it right?

Jack Black saying that Riot bit Nok's R - So Stringfellow (not one of us) points a few home truths out. Where was the STD shit stirring there?

You know for a fact when P and Kilem meet you, do they spout all that "STD Shitstirring" to you? NO..So get off that bandwagon mate, you lot starting to sound like victims now.

I couldnt really care less about all of this bullet point net squabbling between you but if i see a thread and all there is is bitching then of

course im going to say something. I'm not on any bandwagon thats rediculous, he might of said some stuff on the net about you

but 'using my eyes' you have done exactly the same to him. so whos to blame for the hate that hate made.

id, as for self promotion, nigger please, dont even try it, eat your slice of pizza over there and be quiet.

skumbukklah, wheres that last line from? i know its a song lyric...

snoop's coming into my head..

aside from all the bitching here, a lot of the flicks posted a quality.

suck a ball and finger ur star fish!!

u started the gay std ats stuff on ere... and postin the subway net thing once again on this site, tryna be funny???

its old uneeded and pittifully pathetic. u talk about not startin squabbles over the net but what r u doin ur antagonisin the situation. ur provokin it too. so just shut up and sit bak and slack!!

and another thing askin nok about the london tube scene what a joke....

if only the rest of europe actually knew what went down and who was doin what.