NOBLAZZED

2 blaazed

Sup peoples...im feelin good man...the last few days have been ruf...emotions i havent felt in years...reactions to situations are bad....my 3rd day here i started to detox and bugg out...i tryed fighting everyone fuckin throwin my room apart...they where cool about it though i guess they get it alot..i am still feeling wierd...like im out of place in a world i never knew exsisted...my roomate "andy" is this cool ass older man hes like 40....hes mad cool though hes from brooklyn and he runs a 4 supermarkets...hes in here for crack and herion.....his been threw this before so he has been there for me most of the time..i have just been drawing and readings and EATING!!! i still feel dirty....but then again its only been 5 days.....i still wanna sniff some lines but am realy fighting just running out that front door and getting blasted.....cocaine and ketamine are extremely addictive...and i will never take perscription pills again....i realy dont know bout herb though...i probably will still light up when i get out lol....just on a lesser scale then before.....alot of times i feel like an outer body exsperience...its like i can be sitting there readings and it just feels like my body is in full out sprint mode and everything just keeps getting farther away...its realy freaky...its happening right now as i write this....anyway im gonna surf the board say whats up to my knightbat brothers...i will keep in touch with yall.....1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

First of all i wish you the best of luck and congratulate you for taking that step. However, theres a no drugtalk law around here. I understand how you need to talk about that stuff and lots of people wanna support you on your struggle so i suggest you dont get that specific in the future.

I'll leave this open for now but if this evolves into a drug talking thread it gets the axe.

Hope you understand,

be safe.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i feel u and respect that...i no its a very touchy situation...thats the last of that ull hear from me

Word to that, i dont want you to disapear, just dont be so specific

nah dog...i wouldnt change anything..it dont bother me at all that i was a addict...or what anyone has to say or think....bieng in that kind of lifestyle brought me threw so much shit and opened my eyes to lots of things in this word..and its all made me the man i am and i wouldnt change that for anythin....and ill tell anyone youngin or someone just starting in the game....yea ive been there i done that...and i did it 100x more u could ever think of....and use the wisdom that i have to better someone else life.....

Damn, how did I almost not see this.

Good shit bolo, keep it up. It's good you're already starting to feel human again but you're still facing the easy part. If you come out of that bitch and go sticking (legos) up your nose again you've just wasted a whole bunch of time and energy. If you find yourself saying 'maybe just one' after you're out you'd best turn ass and haul face.

Don't confuse that with negativity, I'm sure you'll have your shit on lock.

Keep up the good work brethren.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

nah dog...i wouldnt change anything..it dont bother me at all that i was a addict...or what anyone has to say or think....bieng in that kind of lifestyle brought me threw so much shit and opened my eyes to lots of things in this word..and its all made me the man i am and i wouldnt change that for anythin....and ill tell anyone youngin or someone just starting in the game....yea ive been there i done that...and i did it 100x more u could ever think of....and use the wisdom that i have to better someone else life.....

i feel ya man. i just asked because of the thred name. just a thought.

keep it real tho dawg.

congrats 2blazzed..i know what your going through..it will be rewarding though, that shit just brings you down and rots you away you end up just being a zombie corpse..and its not very attractive either..so keep your head up..i'm proud of you..i want a picture!! haha.. take it easy;]

I thought I already said something in this thread.. but apparently I didn't, or I'm blind.

Good job at getting clean. Um, etc etc.. I mean, this is one of the few things I actually am proud of people for doing in thier life.. but I can't think of anything better to say than when you bullshit people pretending you are proud of them. so yeah, sorry.

Archived