NOAM CHOMPSKY STANK!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i don't have any problems with him...he can be pretty funny sometimes.just a kid having fun on the computer is all i see.

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I AM READY FOR ALL THA BEEF.SO FAR I HAVE SMART,PISTOL,AND VINYL JUNKIE ON THA LIST.ANYONE ELSE?PLEASE BELIEVE JUST LIKE RASPUTIN I CANNOT BE KILLED!UNLESS YOU DROWN ME!BUT PLEASE BELIEVE I AM ATTENDING SWIM CLASSES;SO BRING IT ON!

Guest NoamChomsky

Smart,Why are you so pissed?Seriously, I dont want to be the "dick" of the board.But I only said shit when you started it.Of course you were joking,but so was I.Please explain this rage you feel.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Smart,Why are you so pissed?Seriously, I dont want to be the "dick" of the board.But I only said shit when you started it.Of course you were joking,but so was I.Please explain this rage you feel.

man, if I could explain my rage I wouldn't paint, or drink 128oz of beer a night, or even be here... be a dick, I don't care, just don't expect to get off scot free

Guest NoamChomsky

Im not looking for you to hold hands with me as we skip through the meadow to celebrate are new found friendship.And im not really looking for a retraction either, just an explanation.For example,i know why Tease is pissed, but he's a moron so i havent tried to explain myself to him.

Guest NoamChomsky

Fine, while im not losing sleep over it,a serious answer would have been nice.Please believe its now waffle time.

IBNOAM<---- (The IB stands for Ingeminating Bullshit)

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Fine, while im not losing sleep over it,a serious answer would have been nice.

Do I bother you while you're working? I mean, I don't come in the bathroom and shit in the urinal!

Guest --zeSto--

^

makros doesn't need pics to be funny.

Peace to the Gods

Peace to all the crooks

all the knuckles with bad looks

Shining like a diamon Liberache.

Archived