1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

no shit...the cops are here

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by freeze, Aug 28, 2002.

1. freeze

freeze 12oz Member

no shit...the cops are here

Discussion started by freeze - Aug 28, 2002

seriously, this sucks balls. i guess my roommate was involved in some sort of hit and run last night, so the cops are at my crib right now asking a whole shitload of questions. i didn't have anything to do with whatever they're here for, but all of my graff shit is laying everywhere. i have books, sketches, caps, cans, gloves, the whole fucking motherload. i didn't even know this shit was happening until i came back from the store to have two cop cars sitting outside my house. FUCK! wish me luck boys.

freeze - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. Matthew13

Matthew13 12oz Member

Matthew13 - Replied Aug 28, 2002

Good Luck...although they shouldn't be able to do shit to you if they're there for a hit and run.

matthewclosecallthirteen.

Matthew13 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Swizel

Swizel Guest

Swizel - Replied Aug 28, 2002

#1 WhorE

4. Swizel

Swizel Guest

Swizel - Replied Aug 28, 2002

damn it you stole my spot at the top of the list. Slut

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 28, 2002

umm...

if you came back from the store,
    and saw two cop cars in front of your house...
    WHY DID YOU GO INSIDE ??

seems like a good time to go for a coffee or even a stiff drink.

6. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Canadiano - Replied Aug 28, 2002

anytimes a good time for a stiff drink - especiall for Z.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you know it !

8. TresOne

TresOne Guest

TresOne - Replied Aug 28, 2002

Matt's right, they can't really do shit if they came there because of a hit and run, no matter how many cans and caps you have lying around. Make up some bullshit excuse like you paint canvases at school or something. Unless you have flicks lying around that can prove to them you actually do graffiti, they can't and most likely won't do anything...

9. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 12oz Senior Member

kissmyass#1 - Replied Aug 28, 2002

the police would need a warrent for graff to even touch your stuff. i wouldn't trip for now, but if they saw that shit you better get it out the house asap. keep the crib clean for a little while.

kissmyass#1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

uh and yes - Replied Aug 28, 2002

correction: the cops are in the house to investigate an unrelated crime. if they see objects which promote further investigation in plain view, they can seize whatever they please. they do not have the right to open any cabinet doors or closets. but, they can establish safety (enter any common areas; such as bedrooms, living rooms or bathrooms). once in a room, anything in plain view is free game.

uh and yes - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ you've been though it before I see.

In some places, you need to get caught red handed,
    but they will use all of your sketches, photos to make a bigger case for you.

12. freeze

freeze 12oz Member

freeze - Replied Aug 28, 2002

damn that was close...after the cops were done with my roommate they started asking about all of the painting shit. i made up some crazy shit about how not only was i painting benches for the neighbors but that i was also into doing canvases at school...hence all of the sketches. good fucking thing they couldn't read any of it. whew.

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

now it's time for that stiff drink !! ;)

14. freeze

freeze 12oz Member

freeze - Replied Aug 28, 2002

word - that's what i'm pouring as we speak. y'all really know how to get a kid in the mood. :dazed:

15. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Aug 28, 2002

if i go by my house and there's cops outside- and i have a roommate that i even remotely care about (if i hate the person then that's another story... and perhaps more reason not to go inside...) then i would go in... who knows what they could be there for... for all he knew his roomate had been slaughtered and spread across the walls...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: