No seriously,do you belive in Bigfoot?

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they dont die, hence no remains.

OR

they were one of those other branches of 'sapien' that the

creationists refuse to admit exist, so the church has hidden the bones

OR

they were seen as 'gods' by the local tibes and hidden in sacred ground

OR

they just wanted to be left alone so they hiked WAY back into the mountains to die

OR

they shaved their hair and joined pro wrestling

OR

I am a bigfoot, and I'm trying to cover my tracks.

haha oh shit i was just talking about this on a recent roadtrip..my friend is from citrus county in florida. and he swears on his way to his friends house something came at him and chased his ass up a tree, then left. citrus is mostly farms no street lights that type of place, and to this day he says it was bigfoot!

I definately believe its possible , Livin up north theres such HUGE expanses of forest that it could happen .

Some ppl say that because the forest is so vast and full of predatory animals that any carcass would be eatin and decompose before long . Or that other 'bigfoots' become cannibalists among their dead .

A few people I know have claimed to see it.Hearing the storys about it got me thinking about being alone in the middle of no where in yards or camping.Not in my area but I've been to places like Thunder Bay etc that are REMOTE....I'd cry and run if I saw that shit.

Heres a good personal sighting......my friends pops is a doctor and artist.He was hanging out with us one night and we started talking about painting stills in the middle of no where.He went on to say he was on his honey moon in B.C and woke up about dawn to go paint a sun rise over a creek.He was set up and painting taking it all in, when he saw something across the water.It was a man but in a costume so he walked over to it and it wasn't a man at all.So he ran back across and just stared at it.It ran off after his wife walked down from the cabin.He claims it was a Sasquatch he is more then sure it was.....this dudes as liget as it comes he's a Doctor and he's sane and not some hillbilly fuckwad.

I'm starting to wonder about this I want to see one.

It was probably my retarded uncle

hes got a sweater back, hasn't had a haircut in a while

and sold all his underwear on ebay.

He's Paranoid that someone wants to shave

his sweater and put it on ebay so be careful

Anyone who has any info can

call 1-800-UNC-TARD

We miss you and love you too Harry Henderson

post-6-1094119114.jpg