No one leaves here alive....

Dr. Dazzle

So TT Boy and I were talking last night and we realized how depressing this place makes us feel. Calgary is such a shit hole. Ever since we moved here it has all just sucked. It fucking snowed again today, this shit is never going to stop. It is the most depressing place in the world. The people here are pricks, the weather is shit, the city is dirty and there are homeless people everywhere. My mum has never adapted, she's been depressed and unhappy and sick since day one. For me, to leave my family and friends 8000 miles away, so you only see them like once every 4 years, is in itself depressing as hell. TT is moving to Rome this summer, he's lucky, I'm jealous. We were planning on moving back next summer because everyone is just sick of this place. But my brother failed some classes in high school, so now it looks like we're going to have to stay here for another half a year. Shit keeps happening hear that always makes us have to stay. It seems there is no way we can leave here. I hate it here, I hate the direction my life is going in, fuck, everything is shit.

Uh, in conclusion, don't ever come here. You'll probably get stuck here some how and won't be able to leave. It sucks you in and eats you whole. Breaks you down. Wish TT luck in his new adventure, hopefully I'll be able to join him soon.

Don't know why I wrote this I'm just bored out of my mind as ususal.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man Calgary is not that bad ... and it recently got voted the cleanest city in the world (I don't know how it beat singapore but it did) so its not dirty. The weather isn't that bad, Alberta just had a freak winter this year... you have to admit it stayed fall for a loooooooong time. People are pricks everywhere man. And Calgary is pretty fun to drive too.

TT your goin to rome? I used to live in italy, i know some dope ass places to go to there...out of the scene and everything, also some legal places where you can piece with some italian b-boys..hit me up.

Dazzle, sorry to hear that bro..i used to live in N.C....not much graff there, just trains...its boring, it sucked, but i liked the weather..

Ill come up sometime to party with you and tt, i promise...

Guest me IS cool

Wow I feel your pain... I used to chill in calgary for a quick minute but I also hated it so I came back to where the sun never ceases to shine and 80% of breasts are big! :D

Originally posted by me IS cool

Wow I feel your pain... I used to chill in calgary for a quick minute but I also hated it so I came back to where the sun never ceases to shine and 80% of breasts are big! :D

what about the other 20%? are they sorta crooked? like - Oo

are you joking , calgary was just named the cleanest city on earth , it's also one of the biggest economically growing cities , its population has increased steadliy in the last 6 years and more and more ppl are moving from both coasts to alberta ..............im sure its alot less depressing than if you lived in ethiopia , with no food or water and ppl dying all around you . put things into perspective.

:: hugs :: i know the feeling!!

Vegas totattly fucking sucks. I'm depressed too, i think?? But it still fucking sucks.

I'm originally from Hawaii which was a nice place for vacations, but definately NOT for living... the moved to L.A. on my own when I was 17..... and that place was greaaaaaaaaaaat. I went to the art school in Santa Monica, and the only thing that sucked was that I lived in apartments and had to ride the "big blue bus" crapshits where ever I went. But I made tons of friends there, and i love the people/area/culture/everything of L.A.

Then me and my roomate got foul with eachother, and they opened the same art school here in Vegas, so my mom bribed me to move in with my sister in her huge pad, and she bought me my ride. Thats the only thing that feels good in Vegas.. knowing I dont have to ride the bus, and having home cooked meals and my own rooms and bathrooms and shit... but Vegas does suck, and I hate it here. I've made a few homies but I don't kick it with them outside of school. And the only time i kick it with homies is when my homeboys come down to Vegas from L.A. Other than that, i'm home by my lonesome, being a nerd in school which isn't that bad. Most of the time the only time I go out is when I go on shopping sprees by myself or with my sister.

Fuck you vegas, and fuck the cops here they are all dicks.

Dr. Dazzle lets move to L.A.

All the people saying that Calgary is cool obviously don't live here. If we're going on what people say, I hear Israel is nice this time of year. TT Boy can back me up, he and I talked about this for a long time last night. Trust us, this place is a shit hole. Cleanest city in the world?? Fuck, man, I'd hate to see the dirtiest. Put things into perspective? How about a foot of snow, and bone chilling cold for about 7 months of the year. It's fucking April and it's STILL SNOWING.

Obviously as Aser said it's not Ethiopia or some country where people are starving. I didn't say it was. But it is just one of those places where you just feel down all the time. It may be cool to come here for a visit, but imagine being here 24/7. Dealing with all the fucking cowboys and assholes and already done everything there is to do. I think I've just been here too long and am getting bored.

I think it's just that time of year where everyone gets depressed. I don't know, recently I've been thinking a lot about my family and how much I miss 'em. Just getting homesick and sick of all the cold.

Dee, I will seriously take up your offer. Fuck, I'd go anyone other than here....

Sorry for my ramblings.....:(

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I think it's just that time of year where everyone gets depressed. I don't know, recently I've been thinking a lot about my family and how much I miss 'em. Just getting homesick and sick of all the cold.

i had the biggest entry so far in my journal about this. i miss my mom and pops, but not hawaii. it does get depressing... but fuck, im seeing them this summer so im happy.

its not like i cant live without living with my parents, its just that sometimes i wish they lived within driving distance.... i'd visit them every month if i could. they're in hawaii.

Originally posted by Beast

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

ya need to check your head.

I don't see homeless people everywhere....you need to go to some other cities to appreciate what ya got or leave the suburbs.

I'm sick of big cities period. I want to move to the country or a village, far away from all the hub bub of the city. But I could still name tons of cities better than this place. And everytime I'm downtown there's always homeless dudes around there, maybe you just aren't looking hard enough....

And I could live without my parents. I'd have to see them, but not all the time. But I have a big extended family and we were really close. I'd see them all the time and it was great. But now I see them once evry 4 or 5 years, because it costs a fuckload to go over there or for them to come here. That's shitty.

dazzle is right on point, this city has done nothing but bring me down, kind of ironic that i just had the shittiest fucking day of my life. this place is so fucking depressing, yay its growing fast.... make a note to yourself and never come here, it sucks, everything about it. im too fucking tired to bitch im gonna do it later.

and shameless, id love some info, ill email you in a few.

april 4th.......... flurries and snow expected for the nest week.

fuck vegas you crapshit city/state.

its okay, because when i get married, i'm moving to spain that day after for a few years where im gunna have all my kids (all 5 of them), then move back to l.a.

Guest whoami

St.Louis Nice Town...Nice Size....Nice Seen...Nice Weather....Wish I lived closer....i'm stuck in some shit town that I have to ride the metro to get their..

Guest Merdle

Calgary is quality of life number 1 in the world man, you wann see homless people and drug addicts go to hastings man. Thats depressing not calgary....You should appreciate what you have because yer damm fortunate, dont take it for granted.

Guest -sudz-

yo dazzle, bring tt and come out to my town, its not too far from toronto, but its not city like. chill as fuck, we could wreck it (me and the 2 other writers here have begun the process). it'd be fun.

Archived