NO ONE GWAN TES ME, NAW!

seeking

i think this is an appropriate way to celebrate my first new thread on the new board.

daps to all those that are my peoples. what up to everyone thats been around for the last 4 1/2 years. big ups to my fellow crew memebers, both OG's an young bucks.

in the immortal words of my man chris wallace:

BROOKLYNS IN THE HOUSE!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right on bro.......good lookin' out on not bannin' my ass when I started gettin' crazy with comebacks to certain kids(or adults) that have been here and gone over the last 4 and a half years......and if you remember......that kid "Jumbola Herbal" from around the late '99 to 2K era was causeing you un-wanted bullshit that you didn't feel like dealin' with........well,I had a part in that......before I became "455".......so,anyways....with that......nice job on maintaining order on the board........and fuckin' A......tonight is the first night I have been here since this whole thing got changed and Whoa!.....I'm still trying to get used to it.......and to anyone who thinks I'm jockin' "seeking".....go ahead and fuck yourself......this a god dammed message board.....and in my opinion......if you have look to up to a "screen name God" and don't really know that person "in person".....than you seriously need some help......have a great day.hahahaha.

Originally posted by effyoo@Oct 12 2004, 12:17 AM

approximately 94 unnecessary periods up in this!

hahaha.....and I just noticed most of those are mine....I'm just drunk as usual......no harm here......haha.

Guest imported_b0b

Congrats to Seeking!

I remember when i first came on here seeing some dude called Seeking Innocence having e-beef left right & centre. I wonder what happened to him?

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Oct 12 2004, 01:48 PM

wow...it just goes to show how fucking sharp and awake I am in the morning. I didn't realize it was an 18k thread until cluetwo spelled it out. ha-ha.

I've got like 4000 or something...so yeah...I'm comin' for your cheese man.

4 years on this thing next week, and i got my old username back thanks to raven!

happy 18k seeking

i must say, 18,000 caught me a bit by surprise. i knew it was coming, but wasnt really paying attention, then all of a sudden i look down and it says 17,999. oh snap!

i must say, it's been a very amusing ride these last few years. the amount of drama i've created and been a part of is unprecidented. ha. no one brought it like i did. i know the last year or two, i kind of 'sold out' and toned things down a bit, but whatever. everybody's gotta grow up sometime, ya know? besides, i think raven was pretty sick of getting 'seeking is power tripping' emails. and after i banned nearly the whole continent of australia, it was kind of like a 'last hurray' so to speak.

word has it that i single handedly make up roughly 1.8% of the posts on here. that's a lot of taps to the 'reply' button. and when you consider the fact that the vast majority are atleast one paragraph... it's no wonder i type 70wpm.

seeks/woo-sah.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Holy shit, I hadn't even noticed the 18K thing either... that's just fucking astonishing. And the best thing is that they're 18K quality posts, not one-word responses or smiley acknowledgements. Insane.