no money for body jewerly???

Gnes 37

make your own,, i started stretchiing my pierced ears the ghetto way well actually i started out with some piercing gun then some kids 14 gauge tounge barbels then i used the plasticstraw that q-tips have to stretch it to a 10 gauge now i cut open an empty bic pen and cut the clear tubes and theyre now at a 8 gauge, im looking to push them to a 2 gage or maybe a 4 i dunno i dont know shit about body peircing but fuck paying 15 bucks for some jewerly that eventually youll stop using cuz you want bigger gages and i think the big hole punching way looks nasty fuck it im drunk and i think homemade jewerly is way cooler.. cuting round plastic shit to fit in your ears.. fuck it im rambling make fun of me and say how unsanitary that shit is!!! lol damn it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

now i cut open an empty bic pen and cut the clear tubes and theyre now at a 8 gauge,

I did the exact same thing!!!

Some coloured pens (red) are more like 6g.

Here's a good cheat..

put a ball-closure in upside down so it goes

up not down. It looks exactly like a 'lunar'

piercing. It fools all the ladies.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

The only thing about piercing them with a gun vs. a hollow needle is when you pierce with a gun you are tearing through the skin. If you notice, when the needle pops out the back there's not a little line of skin that pops out with it, instead the skin is shoved to the sides of the hole, causing a lot more scaring and worse ear trauma. Because you'll have more scarring you are more suceptable to keiloids (huge gross bumbs caused by ear trama, can only be removed by a surgeon). Plus, it will just be harder for them to streth because scar tissue isn't even half as elastic as regular skin. If you pierce it with a hollow needle, or get it dermal punched, the scarring is very minimal because it's just a clean razor cut, which means it heals a lot cleaner and faster, and also will be a lot easier to stretch.

Listen to this girl, she knows what's up. The only thing I would like to add it that a keloid can be removed by the doctor you go see when your mom starts worrying about that cough of yours. I had some bad scarring from a mistake I made when I was younger, and all it took to get rid of was a few injections of cortizone, that the doctor gave me in his office. There wasn't even a charge for it.

tow up- mail me

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by HotRod:

I use to rock a 22 gauge bullet but I don't know what that equals in piercing gauage?

probably a 6g or 4g..

I dont really know my buletts

The only thing about piercing them with a gun vs. a hollow needle is when you pierce with a gun you are tearing through the skin. If you notice, when the needle pops out the back there's not a little line of skin that pops out with it, instead the skin is shoved to the sides of the hole, causing a lot more scaring and worse ear trauma. Because you'll have more scarring you are more suceptable to keiloids (huge gross bumbs caused by ear trama, can only be removed by a surgeon). Plus, it will just be harder for them to streth because scar tissue isn't even half as elastic as regular skin. If you pierce it with a hollow needle, or get it dermal punched, the scarring is very minimal because it's just a clean razor cut, which means it heals a lot cleaner and faster, and also will be a lot easier to stretch.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

I'm about to get my ears stretched to a 0 gauge. I decided to buy my jewelry from the piercing shop that I go to, because I wanted to be able to give my old jewelry to my sister or my friends if they decided to stretch their ears. I had my ears pierced at a 10 gauge, then stretched to an 8, then to a 4, then 2, and I’ll go to 0 next week. Your comment about making your own jewelry is interesting. I was thinking that it would be cool to go out and get one of those rock tumbler machines (the ones that make any rock look all fancy and shiny). You could go out and find cool looking rocks (they would be free) and put them in the tumbler. Before you know it, you’ve got a nice little plug. You may have to cut the rock down to size though. I dunno, maybe I’ll try it soon.

One more thing … be careful with the plastic stuff. Plastic is what’s called a permeable membrane. That means that bacteria and single cell organisms can get in the plastic and grow/reproduce there. Make sure that the plastic is clean, and take it out and put new ones in every now and again.

-Al

Not waving, but drowning

Guest --zeSto--

also..

be very careful with nicks and burrs on homemade shit.

The less elasticity your ears have,

the less they heal.

A little cut on a 0g. will take more than

twice as long to heal as with say 8g.

other home made pieces

-mcDonalds straws about 2g.

-chopsticks about 0g.

-disdick is way to thick!

Archived