No! It's lightning out...

Dirty_habiT

and that's not a good time to go outside.

Ahh, I love the rain.... who else likes rainy wheather? I know some of you will probably bitch and complain that you can't paint if it's wet outside.... but me personally, I like rainy wheather. My city always gets tornadoe watches too, and sometimes a neighborhood gets run through. Which isn't funny, but being scared is always fun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Rainy weather is awesome when the day dawns like that and you decide to settle down and do some work, or sit in a comfy chair to read, or all sorts of nice things to do inside while listening to the drops fall.

Rainy weather fucking blows when the day dawns in bright sunlight, no clouds visible, and you head over to the beach... and then the rainclouds come and ruin your entire shit. Obviously, this happened to me today, so I only spent a total 1 and a half hours at the beach, which is unacceptable.

But now that's it's raining, it'll be awesome for staying in tonight and watching the boxing fight on HBO with friends and beer.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You just reminded me of this one time I apparently kept asking some girl who had sat down next to me in a couch (I was on the verge of passing out) if she wanted to play with my ding dong. Smooth.

I like the rain. El Mamerro put it correctly.

It’s wet outside right now, but it looks like it may not rain later tonight. I’ve been sitting here, sketching or reading all day, and now I have to go to the beerstore.

This dude who invited me to his birthday party just minutes ago told me that there will be mad girls there. I am bringing two of my boys, so if I disappoint them, there will be hell to pay for.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I HATE HAVING TO SHAVE! ONCE A WEEK IS ALRIGHT, BUT NOW THAT I’M GROWING UP, IT’S BECOMING A 2 TIMES A WEEK THING JUST TO AVOID LOOKING REALLY LAZY.

the rain is awesome on the days where I wake up in the afternoon and I know that I got too much sleep. You know that shit where you have no energy and all you want to is lay in bed watch tv and draw. Those are the best rainy days because the rain just makes you so mellow.

Luckily though today wasn't one of those days. Another nice 90 degree scorchereo with no clouds in the and nothing but beautiful freights in the yard....mmmmmmmmm

Archived