No, how was *your* New Year?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck new years...fuck people who know that I can't say no to them...fuck girls that had a crush on me int he summer and then get drunk and spill thier guts about it then start vomiting 30 minuts later. I feel sorry for her and help her out, wash her hair for her, clean up where she was trying to make it to the toilet to puke. Fuck girls who I made dinner for and they stand me up and they show up at the party I am and try to talk to me like nothings wrong...fuck new years.

MY new years eve was fuckin funny

I went to a huge tower block penthouse in notting hill and drank moet and stood on a balcony and shouted at london.Then i bombed insides etc.Went to another party stopped drinking and started to eat peanuts..Then at about 6 in the morning I go upstairs to get my parka and sweatshirt,and some cunt has been sick all over my parka and used my sweatshirt to clean the sick off the ground....I was gonna cut him up but some girls cleaned my jacket for me....sooooper

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Two words:

GLINT GLINT.

The Silver Potato rocked the shit out of everyone, and I just finished cleaning the champagne and beer off myself. It was shit-your-pants amazing. More later. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest killtoy

worst new years ever

i broke up with my girl and she ditched me and went and partied with all my crew while i sat at home by myself. fuck her and fuck my fake ass backstabbin homies. say welcome back to the old me...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Two words:

GLINT GLINT.

The Silver Potato rocked the shit out of everyone, and I just finished cleaning the champagne and beer off myself. It was shit-your-pants amazing. More later. Beer,

El Mamerro

fuck the silver potato dr cube should make french fries out of his punk ass.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, Silver Potato rocked the SHIT out of Dr. Cube... and that's after he defeated Hell Monkey, Gommi Man, SDS-1, and two SuperMinions (one was Akrobatik the MC with cinder blocks in his hands and feet, the other was this guy that must've been like 7' 4" and had a tree arm). He got em all up in a nice pile, and fucking did a baby freeze on them for the 3-count. Not to mention he took out Kung Fu Chicken Noodle in a bboy battle earlier in the night.

DANGER CAN HAPPEN.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Sneak: I've got a dollar. Girls only though, sorry.

:o

anywho, my new year involved being at a small party with my mates smoking some nice bud, sipping at the brew, listening to assorted mixtapes (plus one, skratch perverts, by me, and another dj i know)

then i had to walk home. longgg

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Man, Silver Potato rocked the SHIT out of Dr. Cube... and that's after he defeated Hell Monkey, Gommi Man, SDS-1, and two SuperMinions (one was Akrobatik the MC with cinder blocks in his hands and feet, the other was this guy that must've been like 7' 4" and had a tree arm). He got em all up in a nice pile, and fucking did a baby freeze on them for the 3-count. Not to mention he took out Kung Fu Chicken Noodle in a bboy battle earlier in the night.

DANGER CAN HAPPEN.

I should have gone to boston...if I did I would be oin the road right now driving back on that nice 14 hour drive....but I am sure it would have been better than my new years here.

Well ............. I got into a fight with my girl..........left her house...........called some friends and they were going to see that new John Leguizamo movie "Empire".........went to meet them at the theater............... my friend opened up the side door and I got in free after they had paid..........went back home for the New Year to ring in............(It was a mediocre movie by the way)...........went on a wholecar mission with a crewmate around 1:00 and then got rained out about one third of the way done! New Years fucking sucked!

Archived