no funny train guy style here (caution, anger inside)

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cabin fever

yes...no!

biter should stick to legal walls and stay the fuck out of freight yards with his fancy ass fills

burners on freights? straight letters or nothing punk!

:)

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: Um...

Originally posted by Goat Head

that freight says "Elser"....

scroll to the right smart guy...

and cabin i'll do as many fancy fills as i like :D fuck some straight letters, i grew out of that years ago!!! :P :P :P hahah

Guest istepdincrap

Re: yes...no!

Originally posted by cabin fever

biter should stick to legal walls and stay the fuck out of freight yards with his fancy ass fills

:)

pshhhhh, the hating begins, dont get mad cause you suck!

Re: Re: yes...no!

Originally posted by istepdincrap

pshhhhh, the hating begins, dont get mad cause you suck!

sarcasm in posts? straight truth or nothing punk!

that fr8 is the hotness. But I don't think anyone really needed that pointed out. keep posting and fuck the haters...

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by JELO_016

i got the same flicks of that stupid ass shadow on christmas... nice train boys and thats a 10-4

it was still there on christmas? fuck. that shadow sucks. i tried to photoshop it away but the damn thing is persistant. jelo gimme a call sometime you bastard.

Guest CrewJones

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man... burners on freights is half the reason that NACE is going to be missed so much... because he was one of the few thatr refused to settle for some sloppy, regressing style based on a trend, and pushed both freights, and HIMSELF to keep things moving foreward. If you dont like this shit, that's cool... but dont join the bandwagon of writers who are switching over to a sloppy ass, unprogressing style of writing, and trying to convince people that that is the new standard of what a good writer is, so the unskilled can become kings by default. Skill, style, and technical proficiency will ALWAYS rein supreme... looooong after the current trend has died. Hats off and thumbs up,

Originally posted by CrewJones

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man... burners on freights is half the reason that NACE is going to be missed so much... because he was one of the few thatr refused to settle for some sloppy, regressing style based on a trend, and pushed both freights, and HIMSELF to keep things moving foreward. If you dont like this shit, that's cool... but dont join the bandwagon of writers who are switching over to a sloppy ass, unprogressing style of writing, and trying to convince people that that is the new standard of what a good writer is, so the unskilled can become kings by default. Skill, style, and technical proficiency will ALWAYS rein supreme... looooong after the current trend has died. Hats off and thumbs up,

some people just completely miss sarcasm in posts on 12oz. even when its been pointed out a few posts later. take it easy guy....

Archived