no flicks, just rants and raves

melvinakro

you're the ones who read the latest mass appeal on the train ride back home from scrap yard, feeling like youre up on real new york graffiti because you know ken cappelos irak collection by heart while you ignore the miles of gems just out your train window. you're the ones who can't wait to get to the the graffiti capital of the world, where you proceed to take pictrues of year,merz,noel, kerse,skrew,rates and post them on a website peretrating the fraud that they rep new york. youre the ones who go the shows, blackbook in hand, praying that some attention craving looser wearing camo and a filas visor will sign your book. your'e the ones who spend hours dissecting every last detail of a loomit piece you found somewhere in brooklyn, feeling like youre on the cutting edge of this magical art form. you're the maggots, the ones who make the job of some blood sucking advertising executive for reebok or pepsi so easy.

you're the ones who don't see us coming.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

yeh.they're selling our own revolution back to us.real writers recognise.

a coupla flix woulda been nice

you're the ones who read the latest mass appeal on the train ride back home from scrap yard, feeling like youre up on real new york graffiti because you know ken cappelos irak collection by heart while you ignore the miles of gems just out your train window. you're the ones who can't wait to get to the the graffiti capital of the world, where you proceed to take pictrues of year,merz,noel, kerse,skrew,rates and post them on a website peretrating the fraud that they rep new york. youre the ones who go the shows, blackbook in hand, praying that some attention craving looser wearing camo and a filas visor will sign your book. your'e the ones who spend hours dissecting every last detail of a loomit piece you found somewhere in brooklyn, feeling like youre on the cutting edge of this magical art form. you're the maggots, the ones who make the job of some blood sucking advertising executive for reebok or pepsi so easy.

you know what the best thing you could do about all this is?

go on the internet and cry about it.

oh wait. you seem to be ahead of me already. go you.

Guest whydontyudie

hes right though

but you dont see me complaining cause i been into this shit long befopre pathetic D&B kids were wearing tribal thanks to fred durst. I love graffitti because of the culture and the lifestyle you have to live to be in it, not because i have nothing better to do and six years into sketching i picked up a can and decided to get the fuck up, no longer sticking tags here and there and crappy marker bombs in bathroom stalls. I will master the contorl of cans and it will be a media i wont let go of even if they put the death penalty on vandalism. FUCK YOU IF YOU AINT TRUE TO THIS AND FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK GRAFF IS TRENDY... ITS A FUCKING LIFESTYLE SO COME CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!

MAN YOU FUCKING PISS ME OFF I BET YOU ARENT EVEN A REAL WRITER I HATE FOOLS LIKE YOU TALKIN ABOUT SHIT LIKE YOUR THE ONE WHOS BEIN SOLD IN THE BOOKS AND IF I WAS SOLD IN BOOKS ID BE FUCKIN GLAD BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY SEE A PIECE WHERE YOU PUT IT BUT MAGAZINES LIKE THE ONE THE FUCKING SITE YOUR ON PUTS YOUR NAME OUT ALLOVER THE PLACES.AND FOR YOUR FUCKIN INFO IVE BEEN SPORTIN TRIBAL SINCE BEFORE FRED DURST AND ALL THOSE OTHER PUNK ASS BITCHES I SPORT TRIBAL CAUSE THEY KEEP THEYRE SHIT CLEAN AND FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN GET UP

Guest blancito

bitterakro onpoint again. important thing to keep in our little heads...the bestest way to peep graffiti is always in person. always. no exceptions. so everyone should take any kind of i-fame, magazine fame, book fame etc with a big ol grain of fucking salt. these other mediums allow us all to be more informed than in the past, but it is no substitute for the real thing. know your city and make it interactive in a way the web never can.

you should see me at 5:01 hulk...so happy,such a smile....if a nuke doesnt get me this fucking job will first.

and believe i have soooooooo much love to spread when it comes to graff, but didnt you know that its toyed out to throw props around?

INVINCIBLE, UNTOUCHABLE .....

Guest stilborn

y b pisd?u lyk wut u lyk,i lyk wut i lyk.everybody is into sumthing diferent,i actualluy like all the out of towners hittin ny.they bring diferent styles and techniques to the aple.i wanna see msk's stuff in ny.like bombed pieces.these people postin ny fliks arent posting whos reppin ny all hard and shit,they r posting wut they r able to see in ny and or wut they like to see,y is that a bad thing?just my 3 sents

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by melvinakro

you're the ones who don't see us coming.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you know what the best thing you could do about all this is?

go on the internet and cry about it.

oh wait. you seem to be ahead of me already. go you.

two of the more poignant posts on this forum

Guest tears*uno

COOL PICTURES MELVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo hoo...who the fuck cares mr. i think im a graffiti god..

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by blancito

bitterakro onpoint again. important thing to keep in our little heads...the bestest way to peep graffiti is always in person. always. no exceptions. so everyone should take any kind of i-fame, magazine fame, book fame etc with a big ol grain of fucking salt. these other mediums allow us all to be more informed than in the past, but it is no substitute for the real thing. know your city and make it interactive in a way the web never can.

true dat bro

ive met some cats from my city one of which is hella down with whats going on and other wise i wouldnt know whot he fuck is who. ANd as for the part as taking graff fame witha grain of salt??? yeah do that cause once youa king only this underground knows you toys or no toys and it wont mean shit.

what you have to accpet is that graff is completley pointless and only revolves around mastering this form not gaining respect. Respect is only a side bust of mastering the lifestyle you live as a writer. Keep that in mind kids. Like i said i dont paint or write cause i want to get respect by getting up with shitty throws, i want to master what im doing. That means master being a ninja witha can in my hand and master my control as well as my diversity in style sthat come hard and clean. city life isa bitch but this shit makes it better even if it means true dedication to something that bares no fruit whatsoever in mainstream societies view. Thats what make it culture and thats what keeps it alive.

oh and yeha i wrote that

Guest crack is wack

i catered to the press many times only to be fucked over and edited out... you diss on poeple like that..? totem2 has been sponsored by the Coca-Cola corp. so is he one of those people. i dont trust the media but im all for furthering the art form but your right about 80% of the people on here who've come back with responses n shit don't even write, or they just keep in books. its a bad situation cuz everybody wants to get paid for something they love.. too bad i just pay for something i love. keep it dirty...

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by crack is wack

i catered to the press many times only to be fucked over and edited out... you diss on poeple like that..? totem2 has been sponsored by the Coca-Cola corp. so is he one of those people. i dont trust the media but im all for furthering the art form but your right about 80% of the people on here who've come back with responses n shit don't even write, or they just keep in books. its a bad situation cuz everybody wants to get paid for something they love.. too bad i just pay for something i love. keep it dirty...

word my man

word

i keep it real to the metal and i concrete i got sick of keepin it in my books. I HAD TO UNLEASH!!!!!

Originally posted by crack is wack

Well all thats true..good points...but has anyone seen the new sprite adds totem did....VERY VERY ILL....but the soda still sucks..haha:D :D :D :D

Guest whydontyudie

hey i say props if we got graff in tha mainstream but truth be told, AND PLease believe it wont last long in the mainstream and us true writers know that...

aight???

who agrees?

Archived