no but seriously.....

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dirt Devil

HOT!

The "Potna CBS, FP" and the "Deas CBS, FP, WAI" are some nice quality pieces. I love seeing those kids on the lines. Hell Yeah!

;)

Guest CrewJones

man, that tome or what ever that crap says is just trying way too hard too "look" a certain way... those clouds and lightning bolts... its simply wack, and its sad that graff has come to the point that that is actually a "look" that people want to have... low power, crippled style, messy as fuck, and heading no where.

Originally posted by CrewJones

man, that tome or what ever that crap says is just trying way too hard too "look" a certain way... those clouds and lightning bolts... its simply wack, and its sad that graff has come to the point that that is actually a "look" that people want to have... low power, crippled style, messy as fuck, and heading no where.

ya man that jome shit sucks i hate those melodramatic power puffin type bull shit ..god...at least he admits he sucks but fuck it he's doing his thing

just like you doing yours...fuck a certain look just paint....and fuck jome hate on him i do

i love my self hate

Archived