no but seriously, fuck the police.

taco bell bomber

driving tonight.

cops had someone pulled over, my stupid friend alittle drunk, thinks it will be funny to yell "i hate cops too man" to the kids pulled over.

so he fucking does it (i didnt know he was going to).

i see the cops literally running to get back in there car, they fucking drive on the wrong side of the road to catch up to us nearly getting themselves and someone else into an accident.

pull us over, ask me for my license the usual runaround, ask me to step to the back of his car "ok officer"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn -"which one of you has a smart mouth"

-bad mother fucker me-"what are you talking about officer?"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "which of you thought it would be funny to insult me by yelling i hate the cops???"

-bad mother fucker me-"i didnt yell anything officer"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "dont fucking lie to me was it you or your passenger?"

-bad mother fucker me-"i didnt yell anything, i dont know if he did or not officer"

cop tells my friend to get out of the car, they argue a bit.

dumb ass friend-"i was saying i hate tom too"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "do you think im fucking stupid you said i hate cops!"

-dumb ass friend-"no i didnt"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "yes you did i herd you"

-dumb ass friend-"no i didnt"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "then what did you say?"

-dumb ass friend-"ok i said cops"

cop babbles about how he has a job and shit.

cop comes to me...

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "since your friend thinks hes a funny guy, im gonna write you a sumance for everylittle thing i find wrong with your car"

-bad mother fucker me-"right officer, if you wanna"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "i do"

bad mother fucker me-"ok"

cop walks all around my car and this is what he finds wrong.

i have a tiny as hell little "USA" ribbon stapled to my roof, near my rearview mirror, writes me a ticket for obstruction of vision,

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "that ribbon is obstructing your vision, thats worthy of a ticket"

-bad motherfucker me-"then how did i see you behind me"

ugly ass bald cop looking like collin quinn "are you giving me lip service young man"

bad motherfucker me- "no officer" (thinking to say, no but your wife gave me lipservice last night homey)..but didnt.

so i get a ticket for that and one other thing.

both can be fought, they cop jus wasted time and felt like being a dick. so i jus have to go and fight them.

i thought cops were to protect and serve, a cop has never protected me, never helped me in anyway, and never did anything good for me, all they have done is serve me tickets.

so once agian fuck the police, instead of doing something worthwhile with their time they fucking wasted time with us. dumb ass cops.

if any cops read this board, you are all some lame motherfuckers, get a life, and stop smelling like ass and sweaty hotdogs, dumb motherfuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What a faggot pig.....figures,I when through the same shit about 6 years ago.....got almost 500 duckets in tickets which all got dropped atfer I fought them in court......it was a pain.

yea but its the fucking hassle of it all..i was sitting there for like 40 min while he instpected my car that smelly fuck, i wish a car came along and ran into him forcing him to live the rest of his life in a wheelchair only being able to move his left pinky toe and he has to have a maid come and feed him and one day she gets hit by a car some no one comes to feed him, and the maid dies a couple days later and then he starves to death cause everyone forgets about him cause hes such a dickhead that none of his family comes to visit and he jus rots in his empty house all by himeself and a racoon finds his way in the house and chews on his face while hes dead and then other animals come in and eat him and then when they finally find him hes nothing but bones, and then everyone with laugh cause he sucked.

Originally posted by hold the cup

duckets, that must be like extra hip hop..

but i dont get it

yeah dude,like totally "hip-hop"...you didn't know?....like fuckin' A....lol.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

yea but its the fucking hassle of it all..i was sitting there for like 40 min while he instpected my car that smelly fuck, i wish a car came along and ran into him forcing him to live the rest of his life in a wheelchair only being able to move his left pinky toe and he has to have a maid come and feed him and one day she gets hit by a car some no one comes to feed him, and the maid dies a couple days later and then he starves to death cause everyone forgets about him cause hes such a dickhead that none of his family comes to visit and he jus rots in his empty house all by himeself and a racoon finds his way in the house and chews on his face while hes dead and then other animals come in and eat him and then when they finally find him hes nothing but bones, and then everyone with laugh cause he sucked.

harsh.

time=money=girl=copinadvertintlytakingmoneyfromyouoner.

get bottle of mountain dew. fill with piss, and spill it all over the pigs clothes and Xbox.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Dont worry homie with any luck he'll get gunned down during a routine stop.

:lol: you know how hard i would laugh if i was walking on the street, and all the sudden i hear a gun shot and see a cop fall to the ground.

i'd pull a smokey(that dude on friday) but instead of saying, "you got knocked the fuck out", i'd say, "you got shot the fuck up".:king:

heres how id like to see the scene play out

(its 3 AM. Cop walks up to car slowley like the pompous bitch he is)

PIG: Do you know why i pulled you over?

AAN: Eat shit BIATCH

gun shots ring out: POP POP POP POP POP POP BOOM POP POP POP

AAN: Yeah bitch!! WEST SIDE!!!!

He gets outta his car and throws up his set then does the murderman dance gets back in starts hittin switches and rolls off in 3 wheel motion. There is a large crowd of people cheering and throwin up gangsigns and drinkin 40s in the middle of the street crip walkin everywhere.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

heres how id like to see the scene play out

(its 3 AM. Cop walks up to car slowley like the pompous bitch he is)

PIG: Do you know why i pulled you over?

AAN: Eat shit BIATCH

gun shots ring out: POP POP POP POP POP POP BOOM POP POP POP

AAN: Yeah bitch!! WEST SIDE!!!!

He gets outta his car and throws up his set then does the murderman dance gets back in starts hittin switches and rolls off in 3 wheel motion. There is a large crowd of people cheering and throwin up gangsigns and drinkin 40s in the middle of the street crip walkin everywhere.

lets get together, id like ot make this project happen, would make an awsome short film. my cousin is a cop, so i wouldnt mid shotting him..ill jus tell him they are blanks. hes a pig so i dont care he can die too that faggot sellout.

Originally posted by unconscience

:lol: you know how hard i would laugh if i was walking on the street, and all the sudden i hear a gun shot and see a cop fall to the ground.

i'd pull a smokey(that dude on friday) but instead of saying, "you got knocked the fuck out", i'd say, "you got shot the fuck up".:king:

hahahah you mean you would scream and run you little bitch

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

hahahaha thats awesome....:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was toted to the cop shop a long time ago for graffiti, these pigs sat around and harassed me about being skinny, asking me if i needed to be prescribed steroids and shit, asking about drugs, and just generally talking shit...this one cop asks another cop to come in and question me...like double team stylee...and he says "man, you're so skinny, i feel like i should take you out for a burger or something, " i say, "i don't want anything from you" he says, "can i atleast buy you a coke?" i say " i don't want anything from you!" so, i was getting charged with alot of shit and i stole their inkpad and tagged the bathroom...then, on the way out fo the station..yeah, it was only questioning that day, i settled out of court...they tripped me and pushed me, etc....fuck cops!

Archived