no bull - check this out

theta

Before you start saying how internet 'schemes' and 'scams' are just a waste of time and money, check this site out:

http://substitute.sphosting.com/freeipod.htm

It basically explains how the marketing behind FreeiPods.com works. No bullshit, people have been getting free iPods.

Basically how it works, is you sign up with FreeiPods.com, and then complete an 'offer' (signing up with one of their affiliate site, like AOL or Ancestry.com which both have free trial periods). Once you have completed the offer, you cancel your subscription with AOL or Ancestry.com before the trial period is over, and refer 5 other people to sign up too atFreeiPods.com They will send you your choice of a mini ipod or a new 20 gig as soon as 5 people have signed up and completed an offer as well using your referral link.

You simply have to cancel the AOL or Ancestry.com subscription before the end of the trial period and it will be completely free. If we work together on the forum we can refer eachother so almost everybody can get an iPod. I have seen this done on many forums before and is quite successful. Before you criticize blindly and ignorantly, check this out on other forums. Look it up. You will see that this has worked for many people, and isnt a scam at all.

-dan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

m: look we can be cool like makros

s: ahahah

m: say something totally alternative and puzzling.

s: I'm all about saying random shit and making up random AIM conversations and posting them on b9 board

m: absolutely stunning

i like retro makros, ie soil pictures, gothic girls annnnd.....i forget what else.oh yes, simplistic icons or symbols. i still think im missing a bunch. man i wish i had pizza. many different kinds. good lasagne, cheesecake, treasure chest cookies, stuffing, mashed potatoes. breadsticks. i guess upon inspection, i mostly crave carbs.

Originally posted by Glik0

m: look we can be cool like makros

s: ahahah

m: say something totally alternative and puzzling.

s: I'm all about saying random shit and making up random AIM conversations and posting them on b9 board

m: absolutely stunning

HAHaHA!!:)

Archived