Nizzek Fizzace.

Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda

From my point of view, this guy or kid or whatever he/she is, looks like he is taking a shortcut and going straight to the fame with nonsense graffiti. I wouldn't even step in to call it art unless it had any meaning or least a bit of propaganding messages to it. There is no style, form, or basic structure to what this person is doing whats so ever. He does have his ups but still look like a excuse for quick graff fame. Even though I state this, I prob can never get up as much as this guy does it seems. Maybe New York writers as well love this person.

Guest WebsterUno

"There is no style, form, or basic structure to what this person is doing whats so ever."

Thats the beauty of it all.

He/She isnt the only person rocking that steelo.

Besides, its just graffitti...politics make it hard

to have fun with this.

(this=grafitti)

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by WebsterUno

"There is no style, form, or basic structure to what this person is doing whats so ever."

Thats the beauty of it all.

He/She isnt the only person rocking that steelo.

Besides, its just graffitti...politics make it hard

to have fun with this.

(this=grafitti)

So true. But Im still young at mind to the game. So it will take many more of years to pick up what truly graffiti means. Yes I agree as well when political standards make it hard to make forms of art acceptable.

I completely understand what you mean to say. However, he has developed a style. Notice the way you see the mouth, arm, and characters and realize they were done by Neck Face before you even see his tag? It's not your traditional graffiti style, but its style.

Nice collection of photos here.

Originally posted by Propaganda

So true. But Im still young at mind to the game. So it will take many more of years to pick up what truly graffiti means. Yes I agree as well when political standards make it hard to make forms of art acceptable.

graffiti isn't like the meaning of life, it's just writing on shit.

anyway, the custom nikes are the hot shit.

Originally posted by Propaganda

From my point of view, this guy or kid or whatever he/she is, looks like he is taking a shortcut and going straight to the fame with nonsense graffiti. I wouldn't even step in to call it art unless it had any meaning or least a bit of propaganding messages to it. There is no style, form, or basic structure to what this person is doing whats so ever. He does have his ups but still look like a excuse for quick graff fame. Even though I state this, I prob can never get up as much as this guy does it seems. Maybe New York writers as well love this person.

my thoughts exactly

Guest Propaganda

"graffiti isn't like the meaning of life, it's just writing on shit."

All depends on the person. Graffiti to means "Art and Balance of communication". That is how I perthink it and how my fellow friends and family take it. There is different views to it all. But one things comes to mind, it has more than to do than just writing on shit. It that was the case, then why do it?

NECKFACE IS ANTIGRAFFITI.

IF GRAFFITI A CANCER ON SOCIETY (THATS WHAT A JUDGE TOLD ME ONCE) THEN NECKFACE IS A CANCER ON GRAFFITI.:lol: :lol:

I HOPE HE KEEPS PISSIN MOTHERFUCKERS OFF BY DOIN HIS THING. :lol: :lol:

Guest FACELIFT

NECKFACE...WHAT A RIOT

EVERY NECKFACE I SEE, I RAG...EVEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...I'M NOT GOING TO KILL HIM, STAB HIM, OR ROB HIM, BUT IF I EVER SEE SOME KID PUTTING A NECKFACE UP I WILL HUMILIATE HIM, EVEN IF I'M WALKING MY GRANDMOTHER TO TEMPLE...SF ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT MANY THINGS ON HERE, BUT HE IS RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING A CANCER TO THIS SHIT WE TAKE PART IN...OH YEAH, I ACTUALLY DO RAG NECKFACE UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU ON HERE WHO TALK BADLY ABOUT HIM...TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND I'LL RAG YOU TOO...

BTW----IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WENT ON FOTOLOG.NET AND STOLE ALL OF THE PICTURES FROM THE NECKFACE LOG...THAT'S PRETTY HOMOSEXUAL BUT I'VE COME TO EXPECT ON THIS SITE WITH SO MANY FAGS...

---"SCMUCK IN A TIE"

Guest FACELIFT

LISTEN UP GLIKO::

I won't waste my time arguing with an elite loser, but you have no idea what you're talking about...I hate because hate is natural and I love to hate....Not because some elite fag thinks that some little out of town yuppy from williamsburg has more fame than me, which isn't even true in the first place... Stay up in westchester fag!!! You and SF should get together and have kids...they might actually come out retarded!!!!

Archived