Nissan Versa or Toyota Corolla

greyusher

I am selling my old Yaris to a friend by the end of the month and planning to apply for a car loan so I can upgrade to Corolla within the year. However, she suggested to get a Nissan Versa instead. When I checked the latest Versa, I immediately fell in love with it, lol. Now, I can't decide what to get, haha. So, may I please have some of your opinions/recommendations. And also, I am still looking for a financing firm for my car loan application . If you also know a good company(preferably Downtown Diego or nearby areas) that offers low interest rates, please feel free to drop a line. Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get the Toyota Corolla. My gf has a 2014 Nissan (not the Versa which is the cheapest model I think) and its ok, but nothing to write home about.

My first car i ever had was a Corolla though...even though it was a used 5 year old car when I first got it, I loved it....it was a manual and it had a lot of kick to it.....i had it for about 4 years before I traded it in for a down payment on a new car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think that nissans are better than toyatas my cousin had a toyota once and he would drive off the curbs and shit when he was driging one time he tried to put a tire on it and when we were going down the street the tire flew off and hit the top off a tree and the tree started bending it was like a skinny tree but that shit was funny.my favorite car the i useed to drive around was an astrovan big ass red van i would stay cruising donw here with that van picking up peoeple filling that hoe up

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...